Now I Want (One Shot)

Third Person's POV

There was a young lady named Chelsea. She is 16 years of age. Chelsea doesn't have friends. She prefer to be quiet and mysterious.

Many people talk behind her back and some of them think that she is a ghost, because of her long black hair and pale skin. That's why, she is always alone.

She always go to the park and sat at the bench underneath a tree, holding a pen and a notebook. She enjoys creating stories with different genres and creating poems. She wrote over 25 stories and poems.

*****

But one day, while she is writing a story there was a boy sat beside her.

"Hi! I'm Charlie! What's your name?" said the boy

Chelsea just look ate him blankly and fix her things. Then, she walked away.

Charlie said to himself "Why did she left? Did I say something bad? Haist"

*****

Next Day.....

Chelsea went to the park and sat at the bench. She start wring a story but.....

"Hi! I'm sorry for what I said yesterday...hehe..." said Charlie

Chelsea just stood up, but Charlie stops her and said...... "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Please don't go! I-I just want to talk to you and to be your friend"

But Chelsea just look at him, an emotionless look and she said.....

"But I don't want to talk to you neither be your friend"

Then, she walked away after saying that.

Days had past. And Charlie keeps on talking to her and she keeps on ignoring Charlie. But the thing is, Charlie knows her name. And Chelsea is also wondering how did Charlie know her name, because she never say her name to others and specially Charlie. She doesn't want Charlie to know her name.

******
But one Saturday, she is sitting at the park's bench. She is writing a story about a little boy and a little girl. They are bestfriends. They always protect each other and they make each other laugh.

After she finished her story, she became lonely, because she also wants to have a bestfriend, just like in her story. But she thinks that, it will never happen because she doesn't have friends and she don't know how to make friends.

But then, she remember the boy who keeps on talking to her even though she keeps on ignoring him. She regret, not talking to the boy. She miss him. She miss Charlie.

Charlie's being talkative, he's long patience, he's being naughty, he's humor. She also miss smiling and laughing secretly because only Charlie can make her laugh and smile.

"I wish, Charlie would show himself" Chelsea said to herself

"What did you say?" a familiar voice behind her said

She look at her back and she saw Charlie.

"Ch-Charlie.... CHARLIE" she shout smiling and run towards Charlie

"Where have you been?" Chelsea asked

"Why are you asking me? I thought, you doesn't care about me" said Charlie

Chelsea doesn't know what to say, because Charlie is right.

"Just kidding! Don't be so serious! Chels" Charlie said

"Tsk! Not funny" said Chelsea in a sarcastic tone

"I know" said Charlie and he smiled at Chelsea

"I miss you so much" said Chelsea and hugged Charlie tightly

"I miss you too Chels" answered Charlie

Then, they sat at the bench.

"Hey! Char" Chelsea called Charlie

"Hmm?" answered Charlie and Chelsea said.....

"NOW.... I WANT to be your friend. Not just your friend but your bestfriend"

*THE END*

~*~
FB Acc: Shemaiah Jjed Sulit
Instagram: shemaiahsulit30
Twitter: SulitShemaiah

DON'T BE A SILENT READER MISSES^_^

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED