Introduction

Yooooo! SomiKim1 here.
If you are reading this and decided to give this book a try, I am, like, so grateful. This isn't my first book so..... yeah, not my first book.

I'm honestly pretttty hella excited to write this book, the plot just came to me one day and it stuck, so imma give it a go, and we'll see where the story takes me.

OK....so in case my explaining isn't clear enough in the story, I'm going to jot down basic information about this universe.

.....

Humans exist, yes, and they are not enslaves.
They are not oblivious to merfolk and werewolves and the whole lot.
They are not magic-less-
In my opinion humans should be able to wield many magic, through items or blessings/curses, because r race is very 'neutral/simple' and adaptive.
.....

Summary:
Sasha Everves was a rarity, a hybrid.
Being a crossbreed of mermaid and fae was just unheard of. Air and water. Flight and swimming. Wings and fins. Growing up half-mermaid and half-fae was more than just a challenge for Sasha Everves. Half of her yearned to flitter in the sky, whilst half of her longed for the ocean to consume her entire being. Her magic being strong since she was born, she also fights to control it, not it to control her.

On Sasha's twentieth birthday, she becomes eligible to attend the Consort Gala. An event hosted by powerful clans of all races, all wishing to extend their power through Bonding and marriage.
Plus, being a hybrid between two of the strongest magic-channeling races made her an attractive candidate for powerful clans.
So how could she decline, when she receives a personal, blood-sealed invitation, all traveling and housing expenses covered, and a personal bodyguard to escort her on the trip to the gala?

Will Sasha break under the pressure of being a toy between kings and queens? Will she succumb to her magic? Or will she maybe find love?

LET'S DO THIS.