~15~

*BANG BANG BANG* ((A/N: my V.I.P ass had to))
Loud bangs form the door filled Changbins room "Open the fuck up!" Chan's voice basically screamed making both Changbin and Felix jump slightly. The two had fallen asleep on the couch cuddling, and hadn't heard the others calls or seen the texts. "It's open!" Felix yelled back, tiredness laced his voice as he snuggled his face deeper into Changbins chest. Once the worlds left Felix's mouth the door shot open, and in walked a extremely angry Chan with an equally angry Woojin besides him. Behind them came a confused Minho, a very sleepy Seungmin, a disappointed Hyunjin and a crying Jisung. 

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU... oh. my. god." Chan started as he saw the scene in front of him. There where two bloodstained shirts on the ground, Felix was laying on top of Changbin, and the thing that shocked them the most, two white wings was coming out of his back. 

"What in hell's kitchen is going on here on this day?" Woojin said walking up to the almost sleeping couple. "It's a long story." Changbin said tiredly, obviously trying to get out of telling it. "Well it better be good. Cuz they woke me up for this shit." Seungmin said his eyes glued shut due to tiredness. Hyunjin then elbowed him in the ribs, making him open his eyes and see the scene the others had reacted so shockingly to. "Oh fuck!" Seungmin exclaimed once his eyes adopted to the light. "language." , "Shut up Woojin!" , "whatever!"  

It had taken some time to explain everything, but when Felix and Changbin where finally done with their story the room had fallen silent. Jisung had stopped crying, and was now clinging on to Felix's arm. Woojin and Chan where deeply in thought, Seungmin was just sitting there staring in to nothing, whilst Minho and Hyunjin looked extremely shocked. "So you two are angels? And Felix just got his wings? And Jisung and Chan already knew!" Woojin said, looking as if he had finally came to a realization. "Basically yes." Changbin answered seemingly unbothered.
"Did something happen in class we should know about?" Felix piped in making everyone look at him. "Well, actually. There is this new kid starting, his name is Jeongin. But i heard he was a year younger." Chan said looking a little bit annoyed. "Wait, HOLD THE FUCK UP! Yang Jeongin?!" Changbin almost screamed "Yes, why?" Chan asked looking at his best friends wide eyes. "Oh fuck. Does he have braces, black hair and a cute eye-smile?" Changbin asked, visible sweat was now coming from his forehead. "Yeah that's him." Hyunjin said. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT THE FUUUCK!" Changbin then yelled, standing up and starting to pace back and forth. " Do you know him Binnie?" Felix asked walking towards his boyfriend. "He's my brother. And he can not know who you are." Changbin almost whispered, his hands were now wrapped around the younger. 

"Why is this school turning in to Harry Potter?" Jisung said. "Harry Potter isn't a school you twat. He went to Hogwarts." Minho said staring at Jisung like he was a alien. "Why the fuck do you know that, but not how to tie your shoelaces, Minhoe." Woojin said helping his brother out. "How the fuck do you know i can't tie my shoelaces?" Minho asked in surprise. "You wear Velcro shoes." 

#########

OOOHHHHHH BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHES
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 1.3 K READERS

Now on to a more serious note... wtf is wrong with all of you, why are you reading this garbage?!

KEEP ON STREAMING MY PACE

Nananananananananananana

NANANANANANANANANA