My New Life: Vincent P.O.V

Its been a week since the attack and I somehow I got chosen to be the one to get close to Oscar "Spooky" Diaz. Well I know how I got chosen I was there but that's not the point. I'm still surprise/shocked that it happened. Finally I can get to know him personally. I'm drawn to him for some reason and I want to know why.

Today is the day I start my new life. I'm pretending to be a 16/17 year old to get close to the kids and thus get an in with Oscar. But if the chance arises that I can get closer some other way then I will. Luckily I look young enough to pass as a teenager. That and with some basic makeup I can fool them all.

Even tho my handler is mad that I got chosen to get close to Oscar he is pretending to my dad. He got even angrier when he found out we would be living right next to The Diaz family.

But before that I got to get my affairs in order this is going to be a long mission.

~Hours later~

"You're late.", my handler grumps at me I just give him a look.

"Sorry it just took a while to get everything set up. Besides its a quite the drive to our new home... Father.", I kind of spite out that last part. He can be a total ass and then pretend its not him giving attitude.

"Lets go to our new vehicle its waiting on the garage. We will meet our moving trucks half way there. All our information on this mission is in the vehicle. You are to read over every single detail. Am I understood?", he ask me.

As annoying as he can be I do like reading up on stuff even more. Information is almost everything. Although currently it's enough for me.

I nod ," Yes sir.", I tell him. After a short awkward walk we reach our new vehicle. We get in and we are off on the road.

I immediately start reading on all the information on our mission. I'm so caught up in my reading that I don't notice that we have stopped at a gas station until my "dad" nudges me. I look up and see the moving trucks. I'm surprised that we are already half way so I put down the files.

"From now on we are father and son. We must fully commit to this gig. Also now that we are in full active mode we must burn those files.", he looks at me probably expecting me to protest.

"Ok. I agree besides I've already read these files so many times. How will we burn these files?", I ask him.

"Give then to me. I'm going around to the ally and burn them. You go into the store and buy some snacks and wait for me inside.", he says as I hand him the files. I only nod and get out the vehicle.

I'm already changed into teenager clothes so all I got to do is play the part. I've been researching all the things teens are into. As I reach the convenience store a man is walking out. He holds the door open so I can enter. I look at him and smile saying thanks. He brushes past me and I smell his cologne. Its familiar but I can't place it.

I look around the store getting chips, candy and drinks. There are also some things rotating being kept warm. I walk around it looking at the many things being kept warm. Wondering how long it's been there. Then my mind goes to Conner our last talk.

But before I relived my memory my "dad" interrupted me. At the same time I smelled burning paper on him. He must have let the files on fire and dumped it somewhere.

"Are you ready mijo?", he asked me casually.

I nod grabbing my snacks and taking it to the counter. The clerk starts ringing everything up.

Sniff-sniff. The clerk looks up,"Do you smell that? Smells like something is burning".

"Oh its just my dads smoking habit. He rolls his own cigs with this rolling paper that stinks when lit.", I casually reply to him.

On My Heart (On My Block fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें