"duh, my bed." Ch. 22

Lily's POV

I smiled as Devyn pushed her present into my arms, Colby pouting next to her because he didn't get to go first. I looked at the small, neatly wrapped box and unwrapped it, opening it. Inside was two bracelets, each half of a heart I looked at her and smiled. "I call dibs on 'Best' because i'm clearly best." I said giggling as she rolled her eyes and took the other bracelet. We put them together and I hugged her saying thank you.

Next Colby gave me a present, it too was a box. I unwrapped it and opened it to reveal a rose gold necklace saying 'I love you to the moon and back' I hugged him and pecked him on the cheek, Corey giving me his present next.

"Don't look, just reach in." He said to me I looked at him, scared at what was inside but reached my hand into the big bag and gasped when I felt a soft blanket. I looked in to see a light blue/aqua blanket and squealed. "I love soft things." I said giggling as he hugged me and I hugged back.

Next was Sam, his present was in a flat-ish square box. I opened it and saw his limited edition '1M' hoodie and rolled my eyes. "Of course you would get me your own merch, although it is pretty cool and I suppose its limited edition." I said to him as he laughed and we hugged. Kat then handed me a small bag and smiled.

I opened it up to see a bunch of makeup brushes, instantly touching the soft bristles thanking her and hugging her as well. Then Aaron gave me a bigger box and I opened it, peering inside I saw a microphone. "Oh my goodness!! I've been wanting a nicer mic for a while!" I said hugging him. Then there was two presents left.

Elton handed me a small box and I opened it. A dog collar. "Elton I appreciate it but you do realize I don't have a dog right?" I asked oblivious to what was happening as he brought me into the garage to find a small, Blue Merle Australian shepherd. I gasped and squealed loudly, hugging my brother for a minute. "Thank you so so so much Elty!!!" I said squeezing him.

"Your welcome Lillers" He said hugging me back before pushing me towards the kennel he was in. I opened it and picked the little one up as everyone waited for a name. "Shadow" I said looking at Elton with a smile. Our first dog was a Red Merle Australian Shepherd named Bella, now I have Shadow.

"Thank you to my room mates for giving me this presents and thank you to all of you who gave me presents even though your presence is enough." I said quoting one of Gabbie's vines. She smiled at me and I said bye to everyone as I brought Shadow upstairs. I put him down in my room and saw there was a bag of food and a water bowl. When did this happen? I shrugged it off and got him water and food.

I went back downstairs to hear blaring music and giggled when I found them all having a huge dance party. I was about to walk into the living room which is where they were when I heard a knock. I looked over at everyone as they looked towards the door. Elton paused the music as I opened the door.

Shea.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly as she looked at me with a fake smile and pushed a bag into my arms. "I thought i'd be nice and bring you a present since I came to see my boo." She said looking past me, probably looking for Colby.

"You do realize Colby and I are dating and that he isn't your 'boo'". I said putting air quotes around 'boo'. Everyone had been watching from a distance until Aaron walked up and Shea's face lit up as he pulled Shea inside, and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Guys.... I know you don't like Shea a whole lot but, meet my girlfriend." He said with a weary smile.

I took in a deep breath and looked at the two of them for any sign that it was a prank but found nothing. "Well congratulations to you." I said sarcastically as Colby wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me away from them and into his chest.