Chapter 4

Third POV

(Y/n), Artoria, and Ophis is in the living room watching TV as (Y/n) create both of the girls dinner as well as himself.

He knows Artoria ate alot but he confused why Artoria didn't get fat, he thinks that probably Anime Logic but he shook it away immediately.

Anyway, putting that aside, he seem sensed somekind of devil powers outside his house, he already knew who but he pretend not to.

He sigh, "Perfect timing to ruin my peace, great."

(Y/n) then finished cooking the dinner as he called both of the girls to eat together, until they got interrupted by a sudden group outside his house.

Artoria slammed her hand at the desk as she groaned.

"Why and who interrupting my delicious dinner this night!?" she said readying her Excalibur.

(Y/n) chuckled as he tries to calm down the Lion King while Ophis... just do what she does with usual face and voice.

he told the girls to stay and eat while he open the door but immediately rejected by Ophis and Artoria.

he sigh lightly and smiled causing Ophis blushed a little but unknown to him, Saber was also blushed but he didn't see it.

Anyway, as he open the door there revealed a small group contains 5 peoples with devils power inside them as well as his close friend, Issei Hyoudou.

"My.. What are the odds to have a guests here in the middle of the night." (Y/n) said crossing his arm and smirked, "Oh, hello again there blonde mongrel." he continued and looked at Kiba, grinning at him widely.

Kiba on the other hand gritting his teeth but managed to calm down.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your time but, may we have a little bit of your time?" Rias asked politely.

The Descendant of Gilgamesh sighed and then thinked for a minute and then nodded as he thought nothing was going wrong if its just a mere question instead of private, right?

He then looked at the devils, "Alright, if it's not regarding to my personal Information then I will answer your question." he said with serious expression causing the group flinched.

Rias nodded, "I have several question regarding to your so called Sin of Pride and about your mom."

Yeah, he take back his words earlier, but.. he can answer her first question but the last one? nah, he probably reject it immediately.

"I believe I can answer your first question, but the last one. No, because personal reason." (Y/n) replied straight.

Rias pouted a little while Akeno giggled, on the other hand It seems Issei embarrassed as he become the devil but unknown to him, (Y/n) still can be his close friend if he didn't bother him too much.

Kiba clicked his tongue and Koneko.. just the same as Ophis but way too different than Ophis who have more colder attitudes and monotone voice that made living things turns into nothingness or should I say run in fear.

back to topic, (Y/n) answer Rias question.

"I have the title because I feel pity and disgusted who beneath me such as you, mongrels." he said smirked, the group started glaring at them.

"but to be honest, that was not the case or should I say it was not the main reason. I mocked my Captain, Leader of the Sins that made him turn into a beast where I can't withstand it, now do you heard me? I earn the title Sin of Pride because of my own grave mistake, luckily I survived the blast from my Captain which is lucky, I guess." (Y/n) continued explained.