New Town and New Issues

Hi low everyone. New story time. Gonna introduce the character real quick then get to the story.

Dove Cameron as Maitilda Morgan Cullen.

Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Maiti pov
I was getting ready for school. I hated it but I didn't hate it as much as some of my adopted siblings. I was also the only one of my siblings that fully referred to Carlisle and Esme as mom and dad. I had been with Carlisle for a very long time after all.

I finished fixing my hair and went downstairs

I finished fixing my hair and went downstairs. I saw Jasper and Emmett relaxing and went over. I sat next to Jasper and he naturally put his arm around me and I curled into him. Emmett was smirking and I kicked him lightly. He laughed and shrugged. Just then I heard Alice.
" Mattie!" I groaned and got up. My other mate was going to drive me insane at some point. Edward chuckled at my thoughts and spoke.
" Like she hasn't already."
" Oh shush." I sped off to find Alice frustrated.

I went over and hugged her drawing her close. She relaxed slightly when I held her.
" Alice. You've got to relax more."
"Easy for you to say. You just naturally have amazing hair."
"I do not. Now sit down." She huffed and sat down. I fixed her short hair so it looked nice.
" See. Better."
" Yeah. Thank you."
" Mhmm. Now come on pixie." She rolled her eyes.
" Very funny."

We all got ready and went to school.

The first class I sat in Jasper's lap and Alice stayed near us. Jasper was rubbing my hands.

Before lunch I was walking with Alice so we could meet the others. When we entered I heard that little bitch gossip tell the new girl who was who.
" That's the Cullens. Dr. and Mrs. Cullen adopted kids. They pretty much stick to themselves because they're all like together. Like together together." She said who was who as they came in.
" The blond is Rosalie and the big guy is Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."
"Jess. They're not actually related."
" Yeah but they live together. It's like weird."
"Okay. So the short pixie is Alice and the guy who looks like he's in pain is Jasper. With them is Maiti. They're a item. The three of them." Alice had Jasper twirl her around and Jasper and I chuckled. I pulled Alice to me and she giggled. When we sat down we began talking to each other. Edward was staring at the human so I threw a carrot at him. He glared at me and threw it back. I chuckled and caught it smirking. I took a drink of the juice I had gotten when Emmett spoke.
" Looks good doesn't she?" I coughed and choked a bit. Jasper rubbed my back while Alice handed me a water.
" God Em. You have to do that?" I said once I could speak.
" Sorry sorry." I rolled my eyes. Jasper chuckled.
" You shouldn't have taken a drink darlin." I snorted and whispered quietly enough for only them to hear.
" Well I offered to pass it to you." Emmett smirked.
" We like being weird."
" Weird is one way to put it." I said with a smirk. Emmett threw a napkin at me but Jasper caught it. I giggled.