Edd x Tamara (fluff)

Ya know what, fuck it. So someone requested this and I was like "fuck it, im bored so lets do this shit", so yeah enjoy?

Tamara was siting calmly on the couch, waiting for her beloved Edd to come home. She sat there blankly staring into the T.v with her soulless eyes, longing for the smol cola child's warm embrace. Tamara started day dreaming about her smol boi's precious smile, big beautiful eyes and enthusiastic energy. She blinks out of her trance and glances away from the T.v "Ugh, I should do something for him." She smiles a small smile thinking about her beloved still. "hmm..." She thinks. She suddenly stands up getting an idea. 

"I could make him some cookies..yeah he should like that..maybe...sugar cookies! Yeah definitely." She quickly Googles a sugar cookie recipe and make them for Edd. After about 60 minutes of baking the cookies are done, she prepares them on a plate and places them in the middle of their small kitchen table "Hopefully they're good." She goes back to the sofa and stared blankly at it again, not having any clue what the hell was on the T.v. She quickly flinches and looks at the door hearing it open. "Hey bab-" She was cut off by the smol cola child's sobbing then quick running into her lap "W-whats wrong honey." she screeches, frighted.

"I-I had a really bad day today." Edd sobbed "F-first I go to work and put my cola in the fridge then I-I come back later a-and someone took it...Then-then someone spilled milk on me at work then Tord showed me Hentai.. then then then." He sobbed. Tamara shushed him stroking his soft hair "Shush honey its okay." Edd continued to cry into Tamara's lap. "Hey babe if I told you I made sugar cookies would that make you feel any better." The blue hooded girl questioned with a small smile "M-Maybe..did you?" "Yes honey." "Where are they." Edd questioned. "On the table." Tamara responded. Edd quickly got up and ran to the cookies gasping. He stuffed one into his mouth, wiping away some of the tears off his face.  

He chewed as quick as he could then suddenly stopped, with a sour face "Tamara?" The cola boi called out "Yeah." "Why do these cookies taste salty?" "Wait what?" Tamara slowly dragged her body out of her seat and picked up a cookie and took a small chunk. She heaved then spat it out, puckering up her lips and crossing her arms. "Is that not the sugar over there?" she pointed to a container labeled 'salt' Edd stared at her for a while before answering "No, that's the salt." Tamara mouthed an 'oh' and started to blush a bit, turning away from Edd and running back to the couch to cover her face. Edd chuckled and walked back over to Tamara and kissed her on the forehead. "Silly." he sat his head back on her lap and they soon both fell asleep.

oOf i'm so sorry for this cringe fest so yeah.. please forgive me anyways hope you enjoy this shitty work and yeah Strawberry out

Also shout out to @NovaInk for requesting this so thank them if you also wanted this.