Chapter 17

Sanyukta smiled looking at her own image in large mirror in front of her. God, she was blushing hard. This new feeling was consuming her every thought. Its been hours that she back to home and for the first time she was waiting for randhir to return from after having his boys time. She sat on the dinner table and couldn't help herself anymore from asking randhir's whereabouts.

"aunty aapka beta nehi dikh raha..kaha Gaya wo?" Sanyukta asked and tried to sound uninterested about her answer.

"Gaya hoga phir se stupid bike race pe.. M telling u renuka I will burn his bikes someday" harsh answered.

"Pata nehi kaha se use ye ajeeb sa interest aa Gaya.. Studies Mein to acha hai na hamara beta but we really need to talk with him..its getting enough" renuka said..

Sanyukta gulp down her food and decided to find out what's the real matter behind randhir's addiction towards this race. She was really scared to heard how dangerous his mates were in this game.

It was almost midnight when Randhir entered home tiptoed and saw sanyukta lying on sofa with an open book above her chest. Randhir stared at her innocent face and felt like waking her up n again confess his feelings for her. But at that time he didn't want to face her question..his forehead was still bleeding. Obviously it was his fault only. He turned back to leave but stopped in middle as he heard her voice.

"khana kha ke so Jane ko bola hai aunty ne" she said and walked to a cabinet and came back with first aid box.

"ye lo..n apna khoon saf kar lo..aunty ne dekha to unhe taklerf hogi" she said about to walked to her room when he caught her wrist stopping her.

"don't you have anything to say?" He asked.

"nope..kyu bolu main?? Tumhe Kisi Ki koi value hai kya?? You don't even care about your own safety...to mere ya apne parents ke bare Mein kya sochna" she said looking away.

"look m sorry..they forced me you know..they challenged me..i couldn't back off" he said.

"really? Who are they?? N how come they are so important that you are going against your own people...i don't believe you Randhir" sanyukta said roughly.

"m sorry okay..please maan jao..aaj hi to hum ek sath huwe hai n tumne ladna start kar Diya" he chidded.

"m fighting coz I care about you randhir..your parents care about you..but tumhe to bas Kisi aur Ki padi hai meri baat kyu sunoge..now let me go n do whatever you want" sanyukta said getting freed from his hold..

"sanyu..khana laga do" Randhir said cutely.

"already ramu kaka ne laga Diya hai..kha lo"

"to mujhe Dettol laga do.." He made a puppy face and he knew she cant ignore his that look.

Sanyukta sat beside him and cleaned his blood with cotton and applied ointment and a bandage over it.

"ho Gaya..ab Jane do" she said.

"pehle meri medicine to do" he said.

"what medicines?" She asked.

"ek kiss de do yahan..main thik ho jaunga" he Said smiling.

"no kiss Mr shekhawat..jab tak ye bike race nehi chodte..kuch nehi milega tumhe" she said touching his cut and Randhir wrapped his hands around her waist seeing the chance..

he brought her closer..n murmured.. "please"

Sanyukta sighed in her lose and placed her lips on his cut and Randhir hugged her tight.. Sanyukta closed her eyes in his embrace and vowed herself to find out who were the people encouraging Randhir in such dangerous game.

                                #####

Randhir's eyes were stucked on the beautiful girl who was explaining her teammates about next dream team task. Damn..she was so intelligent, confident and so feisty. She knew what to say..how to say..she was perfect, Randhir thought.

Sanyukta's eyes met his and she blushed crazily making her rest of the team curious about the new development between the arch enemies. The dream team gathered in cafeteria to grab some snack when they heard an announcement.

"Students of FITE..the student general election for this year will be held soon so the interested students are requested to submit their nomination in office by tomorrow"

"wao..finally its election time..is baar to GS hamare dharam bhai hi banege" lucky said who was sitting beside dharam.

"undoubtedly lucky..is college Mein aisa koi hai hi nehi jo mujhe competition bhi de sake..GS to main hi banunga" dharam said raising his collar.

Parth and Randhir looked at each other listening to dharam's words.. Parth signalled Randhir to come with him aside..

"yaar..we cant let that dharam to ruin our college" parth said.

"haan re..tu nomination file kar parth we all will support you" Randhir suggested.

"nehi re..you should do it..tu already famous hai..sari ladkiya to tujhe hi support karegi..n you will always think better for our college..so its decided you are contesting for GS" parth said and both friends smiled together.

Sanyukta waited for Randhir in their secret corner thinking about how to find out his bike racing mates. Randhir slided his hands around sanyukta's waist n hugged her from behind..

"did i told you how beautiful you looks in red?" Randhir murmured in her ear..

"yep just 3 tyms from the morning" she answered and Randhir hide his face on crook of her neck in reply.

"where were you?" She asked.

"parth Ke sath..he asked me to contest in election" Randhir said. Sanyukta broke the hug and turn to him..

"really..that's awesome." Sanyukta said hugging him in excitement.

"m thinking about it..i can't let dharam to ruin the reputation of our college"

"that's a good thought"

"yeah..but m scared"

"don't be..m here na..just promise me you wont go for racing next time..otherwise I will kill you" she threatened.

"I promise sanyu..and thanks for being there for me"

"isn't that what a perfect girlfriend should do" sanyukta winked... And Randhir placed a kiss on her forehead and hugged her tight.

Sanyukta was walking through empty corridor of lab when she heard a male voice coming from a dark room and she halted on the spot as she clearly heard the mention of randhir's name..

"bhai..khabar pakki hai..wo shekhawat aapke against khara hone wala hai" a voice said.

"ye kamina mujhe Kavi chain se nehi rehne deta..but not this time..i have to win anyhow lucky..chahe kuch v Ho" another voice said.

"haan bhai..we have to plan something"

"we will lucky agar plan kam nehi kare to usko bike race main hi khatam kar denge..na rahega Randhir..na hoga koi competition" the voice roared and sanyukta ran from the place hearing the footsteps and hide in a corner clutching to her bag and praying her god for randhir's safety.

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das