2

Taymor

I was finally calmed down. I was in such a shitty mood earlier I probably scared the shit outta Nahmir.

I can't control my anger sometimes and I just let anyone have it.

You'd be mad too if you found out your girlfriend of 2 years might be cheating on you with your homeboy. That shit hits the heart.

Imma just let all this shit go and try to make friends with this dude. Might as well. He's gone be living with me anyways.

I got up and walked out of my room and knocked on his door. There was silence. I knocked again. Still nothing. I slowly opened the door and saw him laying there peacefully asleep. Damn he's adorable.

Wait what? Wtf am I saying. I ain't gay!

I closed his door quietly. And walked downstairs. I guess I'll walk to the park.

"Hey where you headed" my mom questioned

"Park"

"Oh why don't you take Mir maybe show him around a little"

"He's asleep"

"Wake him up" Teresa said

"You sure he seemed really peaceful" I said

"Go ahead. If he catches an attitude tell him I sent you to wake him up"

I nodded and made my way back up the stairs. I went in Nahmir's room and shook him. After a few shakes I was surprised by a punch to the nose.

"Fuck!" I yelled

Nahmir

"Fuck!" A voice yelled waking me up outta my sleep. I looked up to see a blurry Tay holding his leaking nose.

Omg did I hit him!?

I rubbed my eyes and immediately shot up outta my bed. "Omg I'm so sorry!" I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a face towel and wet it and came back.

"Here let me help you" I said sitting him down on the bed "Tilt your head back" he did so and I cleaned up the blood that was all over his face and held up the towel to his nose while I pinched it with my other hand.

"I-I'm really sorry" I said

"It's fine" he said in a squidward voice

I laughed I couldn't help it. He sounded funny.

"What's funny?" He said narrowing his eyebrow

Last time he narrowed his brow at me he caught an attitude with me. I just shook my head and said nothing. We then made awkward eye contact. He had some pretty eyes. I looked away before things got too weird

I stood there holding the towel to his nose for a few more minutes until the bleeding stopped. And went and threw it in the hamper.

He sniffed and itched his nose. "Well like I was gonna say before I was viciously attacked" "Your mom sent me to wake you so you could come to the park with me if you want"

"Oh I wouldn't wanna intrude on what you got going on"

"If I didn't want you to come I wouldn't be up here still after that blow to the nose. I would've probably beat your ass and left by now. So put some clothes on and let's go" he said

I nodded and went over to my dresser and slipped on some jogging pants and a white tee and my slides. "Okay I'm ready"

He walked out and I followed him.

The walk to the park was quite interesting. We talked and got to know each-other. He was actually really cool. He also apologized for how he was acting earlier he didn't say why he was so mad. But for some reason I didn't even care.

We got there and we walked up to a group of people I'm guessing he knew.

He dapped them up.

"Nahmir this is Glizzy,Jay, and Manny" Tay said

I nodded and waved at them all. Glizzy kinda caught my eye. He smiled at me. And that sent a chill through my body. I looked away and blushed.

"Let's play some ball" Tay said with a hint of anger and annoyance in his voice. Was he angry again? God I hope not.

I sat down on a bench and watched them play. Basketball isn't my thing. I don't like sports at all. I watched as they played getting bored.

I started to doze off until my phone rung. I answered and on the other line was my depressed ass bestfriend.

"Hi Mir" she sniffled

"Aww pooh you still crying?"

"Yes I miss you what am I gonna do without you."

"Live life til I get rich and come back and get you" i smiled at her she smiled back

"Oh bitch anyways lemme tell you. The girl we moved in with son is so damn fine!" I whisper yelled into the phone, I couldn't be too loud or he'd hear me.

"Ooo bitch!!"

"He's got a cute friend too" I squealed

"You lucky bitch!"

Taymor

"Foul" I called out to Manny who just grabbed my arm trying to get the ball

"I'm tired asf. Let's go to your house" Glizzy suggested

"Why my house?" I said making a face

"Cause we always go to your house after we play ball" he narrowed his brow at me

"Fine" I sighed

Hope this ain't his way of trying to get near Nahmir cause that shit dead. I know I just met him today but just no. No other nigga can come into his life. Even if I have a girlfriend. Although Mir doesn't know what.

I looked over to Nahmir who was cheesing hard asl into his phone talking to god knows who. I immediately felt anger rush over to me as I marched over to him yanking him up.

"Let's go man!" I yelled at him. I saw fear cover his face

"M-Myra bestie I'll c-call you back" he said and hung up

Fuck that was a girl and she was his bestfriend. Damn what the hell is wrong with me?

———

YEE YEE! Feelings already? Geez Tay! 😬