Back In The Battlefield Pt.1

9 Months ago:

Piers: "When did you find out?"

(Y/N): "This morning, while you were at the store. Jen was in on it too."

Jen: "Hey, you just sold me out!"

Chris: "So THAT'S where you were rushing to this morning."

Jen: "Maybe a little."

(Y/N): "This is what you've been fighting for. What ALL of us have been fighting for. It's the reason we get up in the morning....It was never JUST for the BSAA."

Piers: "It was for the future."

Chris held up his glass.

Chris: "For the future."

All: "FOR THE FUTURE!"

------------------------Last Night, Your P.O.V.-----------------------

I woke up to wet sheets and what felt like incredibly painful cramping.

(Y/N): "Oh shit, OH SHIT! Piers? Piers! PIERS, WAKE UP!"

-------------------------------Piers P.O.V.-------------------------------

I turned around and instantly realized why she woke me up.

Piers: "Oh SHIT!"

I pounded on the wall behind the bed.

Piers: "CHRIS, JEN, GET UP!"

We were in Hawaii for Chris' birthday, and he was with Jen in the room next to ours.

-------------------------------Chris P.O.V.------------------------------

Piers: "CHRIS, JEN, GET UP!"

I snapped awake and shook Jen awake.

Jen: "What's the matter?"

Chris: "(Y/N)."

We jumped out of bed and ran next door, shoving the door open.

Piers: "We gotta go! NOW!"

Jen: "I'll get the car started."

(Y/N): "Piers. Get my bag!"

----------------------------12:28pm, today---Your P.O.V.----------------

I couldn't help but smile while Piers held Alexandra in his arms. The way he was looking at her and smiling was....Perfect doesn't describe it.

Piers: "You are so perfect. Just like your mother."

(Y/N): "She looks like you. Especially her eyes."

He smiled and looked up at me for the first time since she fell asleep in his arms. He came and sat on the edge of the bed.

Piers: "And YOU, were absolutely incredible."

(Y/N): "Well, I wasn't the only one. But, that doesn't surprise me. Hell, you came back from the dead."

I heard knocking on the door and saw Jen peeking her head into the room.

(Y/N): "Hey sis. Come on in. I'm guessing ya got Chris with you?"

Chris: "Maybe."

They came in, and Chris stood behind Piers...Jen on the other hand came around the bed and hugged onto me.