The garden

" I would rather not have fun" I say quietly. He looks at me and pushes his hair from his face.

"Well Legion I'm sorry but you have to" his face is a little too close to mine. I turn my head and he moves back.

"Come along" he says walking down the hall. Just follow him Legion. I take a few steps and look around the corner. I see him waiting for me he hold out his hand and I walk closer and take it.

"Let's go to the garden" he pulls me along.

Their house is so large I know if I stay here long I win most definitely get lost. Slayter opens a door and I walk out. The garden is so beautiful so many beautiful plants and flowers growing.

"Beautiful right" he says smirking.

"Absolutely" I reply.

"It's my favorite place In this place" he picks a white rose. "For you" he hands it to me.

"Thank you" I says slightly weirded out.

"Sorry if I'm too straight forward you are just really beautiful" he takes the flower from me and places it behind my ear.

" You don't have to lie to me"

"I would never lie to you" he laughs. I take a water hose an spray him.

"Liar!" I giggle. I run down a path way of stones leading out into a forest like space. I hide behind a tree.

"Legion!" He yells. Maybe spraying a vampire was a bad idea. I hear twigs snapping and feel a hand on my shoulder suddenly.

He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder effortlessly. I'm gonna die he is going to kill me. I hear him laugh and he sits me down in the grass.

He sits down next to me.

" Why am I even here" I ask pulling at the grass.

"I like the garden so-"

"No I mean why am I suddenly okay with being kidnapped by some crazy guy and then being sold to your parents as a gift for you" I scream.

" I'm sorry uh my parents don't want me single for the rest of my life" he rubs the back of his neck. "My last girlfriend Lily she died"

Oh god I'm a monster I brought up a bad subject. I scoot a little closer and give him a small hug. "I'm sorry"

"My parents took pictures of every girl there and sent them to me I picked you" he sighs. "It's been three years I wanted to move on" he takes my hand "let's go my parents are back"