17

I shuffled around the bed at the sound of the alarm.
Why did my alarm sound different?

I wrapped my arms around the pillow, crawling over it, eyes still closed as I tried to reach for the alarm which was on the other side table.

"Han Jisung... you're a little heavy"

The moment I hear those words, I immediately tense up and freeze, eyes shooting open.

The moment they do, I look down to see that what I initially thought was a pillow was actually you.

"What the fuck"

This must be a dream.
This must just be some bad dream.

But when you chuckle, reach for the alarm and turn it off before staring at me and cupping my cheeks in your hands, I realize that this is all real.

"Holy fuck. You're real"

"Yes and you're still on top of me Han Jisung" You say with a chuckle.

"I- You- WHY ARE YOU CHUCKLING?! Am I the only who finds this awkward"

"It'll only become awkward if you think it is now get off of me, I have to get ready for school Han Jisung"

The whole situation still didn't process but memories of what happened yesterday and how it all led to this came flashing back in my mind.

After a few seconds, I feel your hands on my chest and in a matter of seconds, I'm pushed to the side of the bed.

And I just laid there, staring at the ceiling. I hear you shuffling around before clothes are suddenly thrown at me.

"Those are Seungmin's. You can shower after me"

"Wait. I screamed at you earlier. Didn't your mom hear?"

"She leaves before I even wake up so... yeah"

"Oh"

*

The walk on the way to school was quiet, but it wasn't awkward and I was grateful for that.

After a few minutes of walking around, I suddenly feel you intertwine your fingers in mine and I turn to face you with wide eyes but you simply look ahead.

"My hands are chilly"

"Oh"

I pull you closer before putting both of our intertwined hands in the pocket of my -Seungmin's- hoodie.

"Are you two dating for real now?!" Felix asks in awe, the moment he sees us walk into school with our intertwined fingers in my hoodie.

The moment the words slip his lips you let go of my hand.
The warmth was gone.

"And here we were, worried about why the two of you were late" Chan says with a little chuckle.

I turn to face you to see your reaction but your eyes are only locked with one person.

Hwang Hyunjin.