FNAF'S 4th ANNIVERSARY!!!

Today is the 4th anniversary of FNAF!

Man, 4 years since FNAF was released.

I remember when I first played it.
I was playing FNAF 2 in class, FNAF 2 was the first game I played btw, anyway I was playing it and I had no idea what I need to do.

Then suddenly Toy Chica got me and I freaking screamed like I was getting murdered.
Everyone in the class looked at me, and I just took a deep breath and quickly put my phone away.

I thought I was going to stop playing it until I started to learn more about the games and the story, kinda.

I'm still confused.
Anyway, then I started to play the first FNAF game and I was really bad at it XD.
I can't even pass night 2!

But when I started to play FNAF 3, I was pretty good at it. Only if I pass night 4.
But my brother is really good at FNAF 1 and 3.
My sister is good at FNAF 2.

I was getting good at FNAFSL but I still can't pass the private room part.
I tried and tried and tried but I kept failing.
I raged like crazy, even when I have to go to the scooping room.
I kept dying when Baby told me to go forward and left.
And I freaking cried when I finally made it to the scooping room.
I didn't even care that I died at that part, I was happy that I finally did it.

Now to FNAF 4.....I've never played it. I want to but I have the fear of silence because it's exactly what FNAF 4 is.
You're all alone in a room where there's animatronics coming to kill you.
And there's kinda silence and I hate silence.
Because when there's silence, you nearly had a heart attack when you're trying to pass a night.

Now to the YouTubers!
You see, Markiplier was the first YouTuber I've seen. But I only saw him play 'Mad Father', it was a really cool horror game, anyway then when I saw that he's playing FNAF, I started to watch it.

I did scream when he got jumpscare, but I had fun watching it.
Then I saw other YouTubers!

Like Jacksepticeye, Dawko, 8bit- Ryan, DAGames, Vaporthegamer, etc

Then I met some SFM animators!
Like, Ooblek, XBoxgamerk, Minecraftgamer, Enforma, etc

Sorry, I don't feel like writing a long list.

All I'm saying is that, if I haven't played or seen FNAF, I would've never played it, watch FNAF gameplays, met other YouTubers or animators, or I would've never met you guys!

Happy 4th anniversary!
And go appreciate Scott Cawthon for his amazing work and ideas!

All his hard work made me inspired to make my own FNAF Fan Game but idk when I can start yet.

Maybe in the future I will 😉