The struggle

Yeah!
The first of 'HE IS MINE' is here😊
All you gotta do is to sit tight 'cause i'll make sure everyone is carried along...
Its an adventure you can't afford to miss--oops did i say that out??
lol ofcourse i did😂
My first piece ever is gonna be a bomb😍
Love y'all😘
Please don't forget to vote and comment👍

Xoxo💋
.
.
.
.
I laid on my queen size mattress with my eyes closed letting my mind wander on every thing possible and not necessarily anything. The night had not been so easy couple with the fact that my elder brother 'Alberto' was out of the city. It was a heart aching watching him stroll into the airplane as a drop of salty liquid rolled down my cheeks. Although i did try my best to hold it back my emotions fought strongly against me not until i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Alberto staring deeply into my eyes and i could tell the emotions that danced through his eyes.
He slowly pulled me away from the crowed to a quite place and we stood silence for some minutes before he spoke up. Um...mm Gladys i'm sorry believe me i would never leave your side for something unnecessary,i promise to get back to you as soon as the meeting is over in Manhattan...before he could continue i wrapped my hands around his neck making him adjust surprisingly to the unaware hug. With the a small smirk appearing on my lips causing him to pout at me and i giggled.
It was a great relieve as i knew he felt the same way i felt. He was the best of my two brothers and i could tell i was his best...I simple escorted him back to the plane as it was almost time for departure. My Dad just gave us this serious look of get-your-ass-into-this-plane -and-leave-your-sister-alone and we acted accordingly.
The night hasn't being so easy as there was no one to help and comfort me from my nightmare.
I had a fire trauma most nights which usually scared the hell out of me. Most times i would see two people being burnt in there the gender i cannot tell and sometimes a little girl would be screaming seriously trying to get into the fire but some kinda man wont let her do so...this nightmare has accord for many years right from my elementary school and keeps getting worst as my age increases. Shout out to brother 'Alberto' who knew how well to make me feel better. My night was so incomplete without him by my side,i became so dependant on Beto that his departure made me empty.
I screamed on my bed crying at night due to the nightmare with my subconscious waiting for Beto although i knew he was no distance close. Heat began to flood through my veins fire was all i could see and feel, depression and emotions were on me...what i really did not understand was the depression and emotion that had to come with the trauma. Why did i feel so bad suddenly why did i feel extremely hurt? This was one feeling i needed to understand but mom and dad would be so good at ignoring that aspect of my trauma...hell knows why

When i finally struggled and tried my best to survive through the night i couldn't be more thankful to god for just another day.
With this i laid still on my bed with no physical but mental movement.

Who could explain why i'm the only one amongst the three children to have a trauma that always came at night?..this taught obviously wouldn't bring the best out of me as it only broke me down the more.
Right now all i need is Beto by my side.

Wow!
Chapter one ends here😁I need your comments just keep it coming i'll appreciate that alot.This chapter is more like an introduction the best is yet to come...trust me in that.

Ouch i almost forgot I got a ship name for Gladys and Alberto😀😀and its 'Glabeto'😍
Weird right?lol we gonna use it alot in further chapters..
If you've got another ship name please feel free to share👍