⭐️6⭐️

⭐️6⭐️

I woke up to being by myself the whole house was empty nothing in sight . I started to freak out . I tried calling both skies and Landon neither of them answered. I stayed in the living room as my chest tightened up and tears were spilling down my face yet I had no control of it . Everything was in twos I picked up my phone and called Noah She picked up " hey! How are you Rowan " she asked " they left me . They won't answer there phone " I said as I stayed in a corner my knees to my chest " who left you and who's not answered there phone " she asked worriedly " skies and Landon I'm home alone and I'm so scared Noah . he's still out there . " I cried as I heard banging on the door like someone was trying to break down the door " stay calm and keep you phone near you me and Diego are on our way Rowie" she said as the banging continued " ok " I whispered into the phone " Oh Rowan !" I heard a familiar voice yell threw the door . James was back. I tried my best to stay quiet as I was freaking out . The banging got worse and worse by the minute. I started to sob as I put the hood of my hoodie over my head and pulled the strings. I kept my head In my knees as I was shaking violently and I couldn't stop . I continued to cry as I soon saw two people In front of me . " hey Rowan . Hey.. Your ok I'm here we're here " I heard but couldn't tell who it was everyone sounded like him and looked like him . I just pulled my legs  closer to my chest my arms around my legs I couldn't think straight everything was getting mixed up and I was so scared and confused . I then stopped breathing air just wasn't coming to my lungs " Diego! She's not breathing!" I hear someone yell as everything goes dark .

Diegos Pov

" DIEGO SHES NOT BREATHING " I hear Noah  yell as I was in the bathroom I finished what I was doing and rushed in there . And started to give her mouth to mouth as she wasn't breathing. But her heart was beating rapidly. I soon stopped as I felt a faint breath on my lips . She was breathing again it wasn't wasn't much . I picked her up and set her on Landon's bed and took her hoodie off her . So she'll cool off a bit and there won't be as much pressure on her lungs . I walked back down stairs and sat on the couch next to Noah as she hugged me tight she looked scared . We soon heard the door open . " why the hell are you guys here?" Skies asked confused " Rowan called she was freaking out I could hear her cry and when we got her she was in the corner in a ball we went over there. And she was like for s good 40 minutes until she stopped breathing she's in your room Landon she didn't seem ok she was talking about how he was there and he was banging on the door and calling her name but no one was there ." Noah explained as she dug her head into my chest . " I'll go check on her " skies said as Landon walked out and back to the car and grabbed a suitcase bring it in as a girl with pretty blonde hair came in . She looked maybe 14.  And she seemed to be shy  she just stood there and looked around at everyone. " um  Diego Noah  this is Mackenzie. " Landon said. As she just smiled

Rowan's Pov

I sat up to kime sitting next to me . " where did you go" I asked him " it's a surprise"  he answered . " James was here  he kept banging on the door and he started to yell my name he kept telling me he was going to get me . I was so scared and no one would answer till I called Noah  " I told him as he just hugged me " I'm sorry Rowan. But let's go down stairs someone's here to see you ." He said as I jumped up " is jahseh here!" I asked a smile appeared on my face hoping it was jahseh " you'll got to go down stairs and see"  he said as I ran down stairs to see Mackenzie. I quickly ran up to her and hugged her " your alive! And your ok." I said looking at her like she was my child that went missing and is finally home . Me and her caught up on everything going on while Landon and skies did what ever they wanted while me and Mac talked . " row Mac common we're going out to eat" skies yelled as I groaned and got up off the couch and walked to my room and changed into my white sports bra my red flannel and my jean skirt.