red riding hood!Yuzu x wolf!reader

It's a sunny day in the forest and you were sleeping under a tree, you got tired after helping Mr. Hiragi around his house, the poor guy got sick so he couldn't really do anything and you being good neighbour that you are (even though you're a wolf) decided to help him since he said that his daughter is coming over and she's the same age as you.

You woke up by someone talking to themself, it was probably the huntsmen again or maybe someone who asked the duel spirits for direction (or from a blind guy) you followed the voice and now that you were getting closer you can deftly hear that it's a female voice.

You decided to approach the lady.

"Excuse me, ma'am."

The female screamed and whacked you on the head with a paper fan, you fell on your back now you can see how she looks, the girl had blue eyes and pink hair tied in pigtails and a red hood.

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

"Ahh, you must be Yuzu Hiragi. Your dad has told me a lot about you." You got up from the dirty ground and put a hand out to shake, and she accepted.

"Now, since you seem to be lost, I'll help you get to your dad."

She thanked you with a hint of red on your face. You got her home and said your goodbyes.

You hope to see her again.