Chapter 37

Sara woke up  and looked around the room that she was in. It was not her bedroom for sure and she noticed that she was not wearing her dress either. She sat up and slowly realized that she was in Fabian's bedroom, the room they use to share. She smiled , she was happy being there. Sara got up and grabbed her dress from the chair and was getting changed when Fabian walked in half dressed .
" Why did you  wake up so early?", he asked as he approached her.
" I have to get back home!", Sara said as she zipped her dress.
" Home, this is home Sara", he said coming closer to her and hugged her.
She laid her head on his chest, " It does feel like home when he is hugging me like this", Sara thought and smiled.
They looked at each other and Fabian kissed her softly on the lips.
" Stay for a little while longer", Fabian said whispering in her ears.
" I can't , I promise tonight I will come back", she replied putting up her right hand .
They looked at each other and smiled , and Fabian took her hand as they walked down the stairs.
He drove Sara back to her house and kissed her goodbye.
" I'll pick you up at 6 tonight. I'm taking you somewhere", Fabian said to her.
" Sure , I'll be ready. I have to speak to my parents today", Sara said .
" I hope that they understand that we want to be together, not like we were forced to like before , but in a way I have to admit thanks to that we found each other", he said touching her hair softly.
Sara kissed him on the cheek and left.
She waved goodbye to him and walked to the house.
" Miss Sara Carter, I need to speak to you!", Sara heard her dad's voice said as she entered the house.
" Good morning dad. I know , I have a lot of explaining to do", she said as she sat down in the living room.
She bent her head and looked at her hands folding them.
" I thought you two couldn't stand each other that's why you got a divorce!", her dad said sitting opposite her.
She could feel his tone that he was annoyed with her.
" Dad, it's true at first we couldn't stand each other but when we started to like each other we felt that we got together the wrong way. We were forced in a business marriage. It's true Fabian is not a saint and had hurt me , but now we are going to have a baby dad! Maybe it's time we start to act like adults and make our relationship work", Sara said looking at her father.
Her father looked at her frowning, he took in a deep breath and stood up ,walked towards her and sat down next to her.
" Sara if this  is what you want , then I cannot tell you anything ,but just be careful", her dad said and hugged her.
" I will dad", she said smiling at him.
" He asked me to marry him again but I said , I needed time", Sara said and her father nodded yes.
" I just want to see you happy , specially after what happened a few months ago", her dad said.
Sara held his hands and told him to turn the page now.
She got up and went to her room , she laid down on her bed and closed her eyes.

Fabian walked to his office and to his surprise Farrah was sitting in his office waiting for him.
" Farrah, who allowed you to come inside my office?", he asked angrily.
" Do I need permission now to wait for you?", she asked looking at him.
" What do you want? I thought I made myself clear last night that I want to be with Sara. Farrah understand between us , it has to stop now. I didn't want to tell you this but Sara is expecting my child and I want to make things work with her so please , leave my house", Fabian said showing her the door.
Farrah got up and put her arms around him and looked at Fabian, " Is this how we say goodbye Fabian after all those years!? What about a drink tomorrow night at my place .. promise only a drink and then you can go home and I will not bother you again", Farrah said .
" Well we meet here tomorrow night ok .. now please leave", Fabian said to her , Farrah kissed him on the lips and walked out of his office.
Fabian hoped that soon Farrah will leave him alone , he wanted a complete change in his life.
He wanted to be with Sara and marry her and start a family by her side.

Sara walked inside the store , she wanted to get some vitamins for the new filly.
She roamed around taking other things that she needed,
" Sara?", Sara heard someone said her name behind her.
She turned and saw Edward standing behind her.
He looked at her and smiled , his smile faded away when he noticed she was pregnant.
" Hi Edward", Sara said to him, as she looked at him, she realized that she didn't feel anything for Edward.
The love that she once felt for him had surely disappeared and she looked at him like someone that she use to know, like an old friend.
" Wow, you look nice with your baby bump", Edward said stuttering a bit.
Sara could see that her pregnancy had left him in shock, she smiled as she thanked him for his compliment.
" And How's the studying going?", Sara asked him.
" Great, came in town for a few things . Anyways didn't you and Fabian.. well aren't you divorced!", Edward said and then stopped talking as someone took Sara's hand .
Sara turned and saw Fabian , he looked at Edward and then walked away taking Sara with him.
" Fabian , I need to pay for these!", she said as Fabian took her basket and left it on one of the shelves.
Fabian dragged her outside and Sara had to smile as they walked out of the store.
" Why were you talking to that veterinarian!?", Fabian asked once they were out.
" Oh .. somebody is jealous!", Sara said putting her arms around his neck.
" I'm serious Sara!", he said looking at her.
Sara removed her hands and looked at him,
" He said hi and I replied , that's it, nothing more!", Sara replied.
" Stay away from the veterinarian", Fabian said and Sara smiled.
She pulled him towards her and whispered in his ears , " Didn't know the great Fabian can get jealous?", and she looked at him and smiled.
Fabian pulled her close and kissed her.
They didn't realized that two people were watching them with jealousy written all over their face.