Introduction + Osano

"I can't believe it" I said to myself quietly since I was in between to middle aged men in this flight. Since I was a minor I still had to have this stupid name tag around my neck since I was flying unacopenied by an adult. I was thank full my mum had booked it on American even though I was going to Japan. The only reason I even cared was because on American flights there was this little tablet or movie screen were you could watch movies and that kinda crap. I scrolled for what felt like hours until I found the perfect movie, IT. 'hehe my mum would NEVER allow me too watch this so obviously that was my first pick.'

Thee Time Skip

After what felt like hours I got off the plane happy to be away from those creeps I had to sit next to, I made my way to the baggage claim. "thank god I happened to have taken Japanenese last year" I muttered while trying to decode the signs. I found my bag and made my way to the drop of and pick up area. One of my mums old collage friends was our neighbor so she and her son agreed to pick me up. They aperently had very bright orange hair so I looked around for people who matched that decription. A few minutes of looking all across the platform I here a rather rude voice yelling at me from across the platform. "OI ARE YOU TAKEO YAMADA!?" apruptly turned about at the sound of my name and saw the strangest sight, a boy with orange hair and a pink polka dot shirt with matching shoes was approaching slightly cautiously. I nodded at him "uh hey your Osano.. right." he paused then nodded. We made our way to their car I expected to see a orange car. I don't have a clue why but I just felt like that would be their car. To my surprise I was very much mistaken. I was taken aback when I saw a black Nissan Altima. "Oh hello my darling, you must be Takeo?" I nodded at her as she held out her hand and I shook it. Osano and I heaved the fairly heavy trunk. "Seriously how much crap can be in this?!" he muttered quietly but loud enough for his mother and I to hear. "Cmon Osano, you had way more things in your trunk and it weighed a ton when we moved." she stated matter of factly, I giggled at that. out of the corner of my eye I saw him go Scarlet. "W-well that was diffrent," he stuttered and added as an afterthought "baka" 'oh, he's one of those' I thought.

The car ride was rather pleasant I had gotten to sit in the front seat to the anoyince of Osano. He opened his mouth to conplain but his mother gave him a waring look and he shut his mouth. We parked half in front of my house half in front of theirs. We said our goodbyes as I heard the lock click and I opened the door I was surprised to see the house full of furniture. I walk into the kitchen to find a note from Mrs. Najmi, I read it aloud: 

"We wanted to make your experience here the best it can be so Osano and I set up this house with your furniture and we set your room up with your belongings. Your room is one down on the right from the staircase.

P.S. Osano will walk you to school tomorrow.

Love,

Mrs. Najimi."

"aww they're so sweet." You started making your way up the stairs heaving your trunk up with you. You wanted to explore around the house but decided agianst it, the jetlag was getting the better of you. You walked into your room to see your room. It looked EXACTLY how you pictured it in your mind. "How the hell could they have known?" I hadn't told my mother nor my brother and my old room looked nothing of the sorts. It was already 8 and you figured you better get to sleep soon so you countiue with your nightly routine and set your alarm for 6 am and slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKEY UP BEEP*

"SHUT IT YOU!" you angrily shouted at your phone turing off your alarm and getting up out of your warm, cozy bead. 

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP 

It was 7 when I had finally gotten out the door you saw Osano pacing back and forth muttering words under his breath that sound a lot like "no sence of time" and "baka" "I hope you aren't referring to me" I said in a mocking tone as he jumped a foot in the air and blushing the color of his shirt. "Who else would I be talking about!" he said sarcasticly. "were you waiting here for a while I asked?" half concerned that I kept him waiting. "N-no not really dummy, let's just go." we had an animated discussion about the school.

"Woa..." I said in aww as I looked up at the huge three story building "This is it." Osano said in a rather bored tone. I looked around the path of cherry blossom trees leading to the gates I saw people with club flyers trying to interest new commers into joining their club but I didn't see any that really interested me. Like that mattered because I was being dragged by Osano into the locker room were you changed your outdoor shoes to your indoor ones. I was facisnated by this because they didn't have speacil shoes for indoor and outdoor back in America. After locking my locker I turned to Osano and we made our way to the headmasters office I turned the corner.

WACK

I felt my head collide with another head and I was falling backwards until I felt Osano catch me. I looked to see a black haired boy on the floor. "Are you ok?" I asked him exstending a hand out to help him up. He just stared at me I was slightly creeped out, but non the less I waited patiently, he suddenly to my hand and got up. "t-thank you I'm Ayanto Aishi." he stuttered still holding my hand. "hi I'm Takeo Yamada" I said while letting go of his hand and walking away with Osano to the headmasters study. "He's strange isn't he?" Osano said in a whisper so that people walking past us would hear "I guess so.. but he seemed nice enough." he shrugged it off.

Yan Kun POV

I was thinking about how pointless it was here. I knew everyone though no one really knew me. I would never find my senpai, I would never find my missing link, the hole in my heart grew as i thought about this until

WACK

  I felt my head collide with another person and I as i fell backwards.

  "Are you ok?" came a mysterious voice. I looked up to see the most beauiful sight that my eyes had ever layed upon. Her it was her. The one, I stared as she exstened a hand to help me up i stared for what felt like hours. But she hadn't retracted her hand. "t-thank you I'm Ayanto Aishi."  I stuttered. Why did i have to stutter why? I took her soft hand and didnt let go. "hi I'm Takeo Yamada" she said pulling her hand away slow and gentaly (ik its not propper grammer but i honestly dont care.) I didn't want to but i let go not wanting to look strange. She then walked off with an orange haired boy that looked hot-tempered. He sent me glares that i returned with pleasure. 

'She will be mine' I thought as I look a picture of her from behind a trashcan.

'She doesn't have a choice. As for that orange haired freak that was always hanging around her, he'll have to go.' I thought as I stalked my senpai home.

(This is my first time writing a fanficion so i hope it wasnt too terrible but i hope you enjoy this!)  

Word count 1375

~Wendigoes