Chapter 3: The Record Store

Andrea's POV

"He's such an ass Meredith." I tell my co-worker.

"I'm sorry hun. I guess not all people can be nice. Maybe something happened to make him not so nice and maybe that's why he's here." She says moving records around in the store.

Yeah I work in a old record store, it's nice and quiet. Most of the time.

"Maybe you're right. I should cut him some slack."

"Well it's whatever you want. Maybe you should figure out why he's here though."

"I'll try." I say just as a customer... "Holy shit, it's him." I say quietly so that Meredith can hear me.

"Can I help you sir?" Meredith says just as I duck down behind the counter.

"I'm just looking around." Jensen says.

"Alright I'll be back, don't steal anything." She says walking into the back. When she reaches the back I see her telling me to come over there.

Getting up in a crouching position, I think I'm going to try and waddle over there. Which epically fails when I manage to trip and smash into a pile of records that were being sorted. Getting up quickly I wipe of my jeans and I see Meredith smacking her forehead.

"Ummmm are you okay?" I hear Jensen ask.

"Uh yeah just fine." I say deepening my voice so he won't think it's me.

"Alright and good try princess. I still know it's you."

Fuck! "How in hell did you know it was me?" I snap at him while turning around to face him.

"I have my ways." He says looking through the records.

"Excuse me?"

Where's Meredith in all of this? I'm expecting she just left me do deal with this all on my own.

"You're excused." He says trying to hold back a smile and laugh.

"You know what? Get the fuck out of this store jackass. I'm done with you and your rude Dean fucking Winchester attitude!" I yell at him.

"Ooo cussing isn't very nice princess." He says walking towards me.

"I don't care what you think and stop calling me princess!" I say backing up away from him.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Why would I be afraid of you, you're an asshole."

"I think you know damn well that I'm not an asshole."

"Well you're not the Jensen Ackles I thought you were." I say moving back behind the counter.

"Stuff happens." He says moving around the counter to me.

"Yeah like what?"

"Things that aren't of your concern."

"Well could you please leave."

"Why should I leave?"

"You aren't buying anything, you're just pissing me off."

"Sure prince..."

Before he could finish I slapped him right in the face.

"Don't ever call me princess again, bitch." I say trying to get by him.

"You're not getting away that easily." He says slamming up against the bookshelf that is a few feet behind the counter. Don't ask me why there's a bookshelf, there just is.

"Let me go!" I scream even though this is a major turn on right now. I really want him to kiss me.

Where the fuck is Meredith? She probably just left considering I'm supposed to close today.

"No...not until you apologize." He says I can feel his hot breath against my face.

"Why would I ever apologize to you?"

"Because." He says looking me directly in the eyes.

"That isn't an answer."

"You apologize or else I'll make your life a living hell." He growls.

"Fuck you!" I say. Even though I want him to fuck me right here, right now.

"Stop cussing, princess." He says putting his hand over my mouth.

Perfect timing. I quickly glide my tongue along his hand, which makes him remove it. He then backed away in disgust. I quickly punch him in the stomach and make a run for the back, where the bathrooms are.

"Not today beautiful." He says grabbing me from behind, I guess he recovered quickly from my punch.

"What the fuck! Put me down. Why are you bothering me." I start to yell, but then almost breakdown into tears.

I haven't cried in a long time and this isn't the time to cry so I stop immediately.

"I'm not bothering you, I'm just fooling around. Which is more fun." He quietly says as he turns me back around and pushes me up against a shelf.

I can't contain this anymore. He's pissing me off and frustrating me. I want to kiss him so bad right now. He's turning me on.

"Well it's not fun for me."

"Apologize."

"No, please put me down and leave the store."

"Not until you apologize or else I'll make your life a living hell."

"So what? My life already is a living hell."

"I doubt that buttercup." He says popping the p.

"Don't call me that either." I growl.

"Just say that you're sorry for kicking me in the balls earlier, for slapping me, and for punching me in the stomach. Which didn't hurt by the way. The other two did though."

"Never in a million years." I say looking him directly in the eyes.

"Alright if that's what you want." He says pushing me harder against the shelf.

"Stop! This fucking hurts...please stop." I say as I start to cry. He really is starting to hurt me. He has his hands tightly gripped on my wrists and his body pressed me up against the shelf.

"I'm sorry." He says letting go of my wrists and backing up. He probably noticed me beginning to cry.

I move forward a little bit after checking my wrists. They're a little red where his hands were. "I'm sorry too." I manage to mumble out.

"Don't be, I guess I kinda deserved it." He says moving towards me again.

"Yeah you did." I say cheerfully.

"I was being an ass. That happens from time to time."

"You were being Dean."

"Yeah I guess I was."

"It was kinda sexy." I accidentally say aloud.

"What?" He says surprised.

"I think you heard what I said."

"Why don't you say it a little bit louder for me?" He says as he stands right in front of me. His beautiful green eyes looking into my piercing blue ones.

"I said that it was sexy." I tell him as I look down at the floor.

"Oh did you princess?" He says.

I'm just going to give up on telling him to not call me that.

"Mhmmm." I say biting my lip while looking him in the eyes. I guess in a way I'm trying to look seductive.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He says moving closer to me.

"Yes." I say faintly, but he heard me because the next thing he did was gently put his lips to mine.