~Strategy~

(Y/n)'s POV

Only 3 minutes into this and it is already going terribly. It started out very low-key, Izuku and Uraraka were beginning to come up with a plan, Uraraka ran off to what seemed to the top floor where the plastic bomb was. Then kacchan came, Izuku dodged a few of his attacks but kacchan landed an explosion right on his back, causing Izuku to shriek in pain. I tense up and run up next to all Might-

"All Might! I really think you need to stop this fight! Kacchan can get very, very unstable. He is only caught up in his own anger right now! He could seriously hurt Izuku!" I ramble, All Might smiles and looks up at the screen.

"Young Midoriya is strong. He'll figure something out. I know I should probably stop this, but I want to see what this will lead to. Don't worry, I won't let bakugou fly off the handle that bad." All Might replies, he's saying this as if he genuinely knows Izuku.. like he knows something I don't...? I silently nod my head and look at the screen as well.

The hell continues

7 minutes...

Twelve minutes..

Twenty...

Only ten minutes left..

So far.. iida has gotten into character... very poorly. Causing Uraraka to laugh, getting caught. She's still standing. But izuku and kacchan....

Kacchan pulls a trigger on his gauntlet causing a giant explosion. And causing izuku to fly backwards into a wall. All Might and I tense up. all Might puts his mic up to his mouth.

"Young bakugou! If you do not stop this now your team will be disqualified! You're going to seriously hurt Midoriya!" All Might speaks into the mic.

"SHUT UP OLD MAN AND LET MY DO MY OWN GODDAMN THING!" Bakugou yells back into his own earpiece.

"Jeez.. has he always this angry?" All Might looks down at me.

"You don't even know the half of it, All Might. And you haven't even seen the worst of it either." I sigh, looking back up at the screen.

Then-

Bakugou charges himself at Izuku, izuku stresses out and throws a punch into the air, causing debris to go everywhere, Uraraka uses her quirk and flys herself towards the fake bomb. Hugging it tightly. Izuku and Uraraka have won, everyone in the room claps, especially me.

And now it's my turn... I want to go with izuku to the nurses office but I know I have to do this. I walk up to the now fixed building with Todoroki, to be completely honest it's probably a completely different building but at this point I don't know. They all look so similar.

"I think we should split up. I go get to the bomb while you keep our opponents away." Todoroki strategizes, sounding as emotionless as usual.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. Your quirk will work great with getting to the bomb, I can easily fend them off!" I nod my head. Todoroki is strong, and so am I. We are two of the three in our class who got in based on recommendations, competing against Mineta and jiro. We hear a bell to indicate that we are starting, Todoroki nods his head and runs off to the stairs I stay in the hallway waiting for somebody to find me.