Swimming Under The Stars🌌🌌🌌🌌

Rewrite The Stars from The Greatest Showman. The reason I choose this song is that I had a feeling that this song fits Will and Kaiko well. I don't know about you guys,but what do you think? Anyways feel free to listen to it while you read this chapter.

It was the night of Kaiko's ultimate rescue and secret reveal, and Will and Kaiko were in their room recovering from today's events. Will was reading a book while Kaiko was just laying there on her side of the bed when she suddenly started feeling guilty about telling her own children about her secret, and that was when Will noticed that his wife was struggling. "Something wrong Kaiko?" Will asked placing a hand on his wife's shoulder. "Actually there is something wrong, I just don't know why I'm feeling guilty all of a sudden. Most importantly did do the right thing telling Ant and Fontaine my secret that I have been hiding from them?" Kaiko asked. Will than kissed Kaiko on her forehead and said, "You defiantly did the right thing telling the kids, but maybe the reason why you're feeling guilt is that you never really made a promise with them." Will was right about that Kaiko told them, but never promised them to keep her secret to themselves, and with that discussion it actually made Kaiko feel a lot better, but when she was about to snuggle up with will and asked him something they were interrupted by a knock on their door which it was Ant and Fontaine. "Hey kids I thought you two were in bed.what are you guys doing up?" Kaiko asked. "Well we actually have a few questions for you. First,how long you have been waiting to tell us this? We're just wondering. And since Ant and I found out that you're a mermaid is there some kind of possibility that you must have pass along some Kind of mermaid DNA down to us?" The two nekton siblings asked. It was very easy for Kaiko to answer to the first question by saying that she was going to wait for Ant's birthday, but since he already found out its not really a surprise anymore. It was the second question that was very hard to explain especially for Kaiko even though she is a marine biologist, but she manage to explain it as best as possible. "To be honest kids I'm not sure, but it is a possibility that I could pass my mermaid DNA down to both of you." Kaiko replied. Kaiko couldn't even believe that her kids would ask such a crazy question like that, but its what she expected since they find out about her mother's secret not to long ago. When Kaiko was about to ask Ant and Fontaine a question, she suddenly heard a slight yawn coming from her son. "Alright we'll talk more about this in the morning, so you two off to bed." Kaiko said, as she along with her husband said their goodnights as their children left their room, and with that they were back to having the room for themselves. "Well i'm going to head out for a little swim. Care to join me Will?" Kaiko asked, and Will nodded and grabbed his diving mask. Once the couple made it to the deck, and dived into the sea, and they were both amazed by how the ocean was, so beautiful at night. Every single thing from the ocean's reflection for the moon to brightly colored coral. "I have to say this is one incredible sight." Will said. "I'm telling you Will this island is filled with all sorts of surprises. Maybe surprises that you'll only see here."Kaiko explained Will nodded in agreement,and said, "You're like that sometimes too Sweetheart, and I adore that a whole bunch. And you know what you should do?" Kaiko was confused on what her husband was talking about. "Wear your hair down more often." Will said gliding his hand down his wife's long hair which made her blush. Kaiko can tell that Will really wanted to kiss, and she wanted to do the same, but Will won't be able to breathe without his mask. What they did is they went up to the ocean's surface looking at billions of twinkling stars before gently kissing each other on the lips. "Kaiko I just want to let you know that I really don't care if you're a human or a mermaid and you'll always be the love of my life no matter what. You've done a lot for this family from making a family possible for both of us to actually being a happy family. Most importantly you're a great mother and the most beautiful wife I've ever married. I love you Kaiko." Will said, as he wraps his arm around Kaiko. "I love you too Will, and I'm really glad you understand all of this because I kept this secret away from you and the children, and at first I was scared that neither of you guys wouldn't love me anymore all because I'm a mermaid. Now I can trust you, Ant, and Fontaine with my secret, and I'm really grateful for that. Will you're the best husband and father anyone has ever asked for." Kaiko said before she gave Will a kiss on the cheek. Kaiko spending some private time with her Will made her regain her confidence, and was very grateful that she has a husband who cares no matter what kind a form. When the couple got back on the Arronax Kaiko was already back to normal and went straight to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower, and later joined Will in their room and snuggled up together. "Will promise me you won't tell anyone else about my secret." Kaiko asked. "Don't worry about it you're secret is safe with me." Will replied with a smile. With that the couple smiled at each other at one moment then fell asleep the next.

Hey everyone hope you guys enjoyed my chapter. You guys wanted a new chapter and here it is, the reason why it took so long is that school started for me recently. Not only that I started school it was also my birthday recently I'm officially 17 years old. Sadly this is the second to final chapter for this story. See you guys on the final chapter of A Mermaid's Secret.

PS: If you have any ideas for future stories on The Deep let me know I would love to hear you're ideas.