Chapter 2: Toby ♡

*Three days later*

I wake up again with a smile as I remember the guy... Toby, he was in here the other night but I haven't seen him since.

I worried but I have a feeling he'll be back.

I get out of bed and dress in my favorite band shirt and grey skinny jeans and go downstairs for breakfast.

Austin and Mary are in the kitchen cooking and I decide to help them, I cook bacon while Mary whisks eggs and Austin makes french toast and hashbrowns.

I'm looking out the window while cooking when I suddenly see Toby outside laying on the trampoline sunbathing.

My eyes widen and I quickly shut the curtains so nobody else sees him, after a minute I peek out and he is gone.

When breakfast is ready I go wake everyone to come eat, The twins pass me silently and Jake grumpily wakes past me making dying whale noises. I laugh as we walk downstairs to eat, Jake as I sit together of course and we all joke and talk while eating the delicious food.

Atfer breakfast im washing dishes and glance up at the window, right outside my window is Toby staring right at me.

I almost scream but stop myself, I open the window slightly and he tells me to meet him in my room after I was done.

I quickly finish scrubbing the dishes and load them in the dishwasher and head upstairs to my room.

When I get up to my bedroom Toby is there checking out stuff in my room, when he sees me he tells me to close the door.

I do as told and shut the door and he tells me to follow him and he jumps out the window, I slip on my black vans and use my makeshift rope again following Toby.

"Come on, I wanna show you something. " Toby says grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

We run into the forest and go as fast as we possibly can but I'm not that fast. I almost trip but Toby catches me and stands me up.

"Get on my back." he says looking into my (E/C) eyes for a split second before squatting for me to get on.

I hesitate but then get on, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He takes off as fast as he can and I squeal in suprise at how fast he is, soon we arrive at a little abandoned wooden hut in the woods.

He sets me down and grabs my hand again pulling me into the dark creepy old hut. I pull back not wanting to go in.

"What's wrong? " Toby ask looking directly at me.

"I'm uh.... afraid of the dark...." I say shyly not looking at Toby but at the ground.

"That's okay." He says as he takes off his mask and smiles. "It's light outside, and if your still scared then you can just... hold on to me."

I smile softly at him, blushing.

Toby was nearly a complete stranger yet I feel as if I can trust him.

  "Okay." I said grabbing toby's arm and holding on to it firmly.

We start to walk inside and my grip on Toby's arm tightens, when we are inside som light from outside looms in through the windows and suddenly it isn't as dark as It seemed outside and I loosen my grip on him.

This place looks like a clubhouse more than a place to live, it has old pictures hanging up, some drawn some taken by a camera, there were letters, a t.v. a table and chairs, and laying on the table are the two bloodstained hatchets I saw in his duffle bag at the theater.