The Match of the Century

" Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Monday night Raw! Last Week The Undertaker Return! And He cost John Cena his Wrestlemania Title match against The Rock! Then Challenged John Cena! Now Tonight Undertaker will demand a Answer from Cena! " Jerry says.
Dong! The Lights go out.  Dong! " Dead man Walking.  " Smoke and Flicking lights.  The Undertaker makes his entrance. Then Gets in the Ring and Grabs a Mic. " Cena last week I challenge you. Now I want a answer.  Face me Cena. Face The Deadman tonight.  " " Undertaker wants John Cena Tonight.  " Michael says. Cena music hits and John Cena runs to the Ring. " Undertaker!  Last Week you Took away my only chance! You cost me Everything!  " Cena says. " The Face me like a Man. " Undertaker says. " A Man? Last week you didn't act like a man! You took the actions of a Coward! So You need to act like a Man! You want to Face me do it with Something on the line! Give me a chance to take from you like you took from Me! You took away my Wrestlemania match! So I will face you! At Wrestlemania with your streak online! I will take away your precious Streak! " Cena says. " No. Face me tonight. " Undertaker says. " No! I will face you at Wrestlemania!  " Cena says. Triple H Music hits and Triple H walks to the Ring. " Ok hold on. Just wait a minute.  Taker you did take away Cena's Spot on the Wrestlemania card. And Cena earn a Wrestlemania Main Event Match. And You don't have a Opponent at Wrestlemania.  " Triple H says. " I will Face him at Wrestlemania on one condition.  When I defeat him his Career is over! " Undertaker says. " Deal! If I can't win the Big One I shouldn't be here anymore! " Cena says. " OMG " Jerry says. " Then its Official Wrestlemania Streak vs Career. " Triple H says. Undertaker then Grabs Cena by the throat and Choke Slams him. " Choke Slam to Cena! " Michael says.