1.0

Key:

Saiki does that thing where he talks without moving his lips- "Word"

Saiki actually speaks- "Word"

Saiki is thinking- 'Word'

_thx and enjoy_

~She say do you love me. I tell her only partly. I only love myself and coffee jelly~

Saiki POV

"Saiki-kun!!"

I duck behind a pillar watching Teruhashi dash past me. 

"Oh, where did best friend go? Oi Saiki." Nendo run across the street. I barely avoid him, diving into a open warehouse door.

 "Saiki, Saiki! You have been skipping out on your daily regimen!" Hairo yells across the road; for this I just turn invisible.

 "Don't they know that they're causing a public disturbance..." I groan in my mind. 

I slide past buildings my expression lightening when I find my destination. Still I knew it was too good to be true. There isn't one day where I can be truly alone. "Saiki! Want to go eat at that restaurant." Kaido appears from behind the corner. 

 As if they were bloodhounds, at the mere mention of my name, they all come stampeding to my location.

 I let out a heavy sigh.

 "Saiki-kun. I've been looking for you all day."  Teruhashi flashes me a wide smile.

 "Yeah, Yeah buddy. I wanted to go to that ramen place with you." Nendo agrees slapping me on the back. My glasses glint as I try to hold my composure.

 "You need to build yourself up. You're as flimsy as a stick." Hairo sighs, placing his arms on my shoulders. "If you train with me I'm sure you'll get your dream body!" He throws out a thumbs-up with his signature wink.

 I try not to glare."Get your sweaty palms off me." I mutter in my head.

 They basically drag me into that restaurant and sit me down in the middle of a booth. This is supposed to be my secret place, where I can get away from all their commotion. Now even this place is compromised. 

Sigh..there's no harm if I can still get what I live for.

 A waitress walks over, her hair in pigtails. She bows slightly with the silver platter at her stomach.