Six

Jinyoung looks up at his boyfriend while looking at his hard dick, leaking in precum twitching right in front of his face.

"What do you want to do now baby,..." Jaebum huskily said as he controls his urges and stare down at the boy who is kneeling right in front of him.

"Can..can I touch it.." Jinyoung innocently said as Jaebum curses under his breath and nooded quickly, anything to make the younger boy touch his straining cock.

Jinyoung slowly touches the mushroom head, dragging his finger on it in circle, hearing his boyfriend grunt at the action he slowly caress the long dripping dick, humming in admiration at it's width, thinking about how would it feel to taste it.

"Babe..I want to go slow for you but I might cum all over your pretty face if you fucking keep on teasing me!"Jaebum growls low on his throat but suddenly has a mini heart attack when he felt those kitten licks all over his dick. Looking down in surprise, he moans at the scene, Jinyoung looks flushed, white skin adorned with pinkish blush, tounge dragging, licking and tasting on his length.

"You taste soo good daddy" Jinyoung huskily said before putting the tip of his boyfriend's dick inside his mouth sucking on it experimentally. Jaebum shouted in pleasure, gripping the younger man's hair he pushes his dick inside that warm mouth.

"Fuck,,Jinyoungie,,yeah that's it babe, push it all the way inside that mouth..suck on it..ahhh! Shit,," Jaebum's mind has been flogged by pleasure, he thanks the heavens above for his boyfriend's natural talent.

Jinyoung tries to get it all inside his mouth but as he gagged on it, tears filling his eyes, Jaebum stopped thrusting inside his mouth and leaned down to grab him.

"I will not last long if you keep on sucking my dick like a pro baby..and I still want to bury my dick inside your peaches." Jaebum mutters as he laid the boy on the bed, kissing him on the lips, trailing kisses down as he grope his dick, he lifted the boy's knees and fold it to his chest.

Cursing loudly as he saw those pinkish pucker, he went down and lick Jinyoung's entrance like a hungry man he is. Messy licks all over his exposed crack, circling his tounge on the pucker, slowly thrusting his pointed tounge inside...

Jinyoung moans loudly, surprise at the act that makes him feel the pleasure, he never thought that being eaten down there could bring pleasure, sensation swimming inside his veins.

"Daddy..,stop.." He whisper.

"No..I want to eat you out...I love how you taste baby..." Jaebum gritted his teeth and grab for a small bottle of lube, he smeared some on his fingers and slowly put it inside his lover who stiffen by the sudden intrusion.

"Jae...daddy.." Jinyoung worriedly said.

"Relax baby,,daddy got you..I need to prepare you for my dick..this will help okay." Jaebum comforts the younger man who forces himself to relax as he felt his lover's long fingersy inside.

"That's it.,good boy. I'm gonna start now,,remember to relax."

Jaebum slowly thrusted his hands inside and out, loving how his fingers comes in and out of that pucked hole, twisting his two fingers he added a third one which makes Jinyoung cringe but Jaebum helps him alleviate the pain by sucking on Jinyoung's weeping cock.

"Ahhh!!! Jaebum ah,.."

Jaebum continues to suck on his hard length while fucking him with his fingers, stretching him up.

Jaebum stood up and hover on his boyfriend.

"Sorry baby, I can't take it anymore..I need to be inside you now.." Jaebum said as he kisses him.

"Mmmm...go on hyung..put it in,." Jinyoung said, mind now clouded in lust.

"Say that again.." Jaebum orders him.

"Put it inside me daddy,..all of it." Jinyoue whimpers as he felt the tip of his boyfriend's cock aligned to his hole.

"I will.put.it.inside.all.of.it." Jaebum growls low as he felt the tight heat hugging his length as he buries his dick deep..deeper...

Jinyoung bites his lips in discomfort but tries to relax his body..he wanted to feel that pleasure..Bambam had said it felt good to be fucked,,and he believe him, why would the man let his three boyfriends fuck him if it didn't felt good right?.

"Good boy,,I'm all the way in baby...do you feel me? Do you like that? My dick buried deep inside your ass?" Jaebum growls as he let his boyfriend adjust, he experimentally thrusted his hips in shallow motion, Jinyoung whines as he felt how the insides of his ass clenches tightly on that wide rod.

"Jaebum...move,..fuck me.." Jinyoung said as he opens his legs wider lifting his legs up, Jaebum started thrusting faster, the sound of skin slapping and moaning was heard all over the room.

Jaebum kiss his boyfriend as he continues to fuck him.

Jinyoung screams when Jaebum hits his prostrate, wanting to feel that intense pleasure again he begged his man to do it again which Jaebum happily did.

"Ah,,feel good now baby?"

"Yes..there..ohhh..Jae...soo good.." Jinyoung whimpers as his pleasure spot was being hit on non stop.

"Are you there baby? I can't fucking hold it anymore..your ass is gripping my dick so tight." Jaebum gasp as his thrust becomes sloppy.

"I'm close..ah..daddy..."

Jinyoung screams as he cums all over his chest, his boyfriend still thrusting inside him non stop.

"Fuck..here I cum...I'm cumming inside of you ahh....fuck." Jaebum gasp weakly as he filled his lover with his cum.

"Jaebum ah..I love you..please choose me.." Jinyoung tiredly said as sleep consume him.

Jaebum slowly pulled out of the tight heat, kissed his now sleeping boyfriend on the forehead before standing up.

"You're the only one I love Jinyoung,.."

Deciding to clean his now sleeping boyfriend before he cuddle him up.

"I will always choose you."

TBC^^