Chapter 1

~A/N  in the story you might see a few things pop up in the text like   

Y/n- Your Name

F/c- Favorite Color

F/f-Favorite flower/ favorite food depends on the setting..

R/G/n- Random Girl name

R/SW/N-Random Stone Warrior Name

Y/E/N- Your Enemy Name

With that lets begin with the story!~

It was a hot summer day but with you being on the Dark Island nothing was really nice seeing as your father had stuck R/SW/N with you to make sure you couldn't break any barriers or anything.. 

~Y/N PO.V~

-Inside Head/Thinking-   

Damnit I hate it when my father sticks this damn random dude with me but lucky for me I have a way to distract this damn goon.. 

Hmm.. *purposely trips and pulls the guard down with me* Sorry! *slams his head into the ground and puts a ball of plasma on his head and runs* Sorry But Nah Not Sorry! *Runs to the beach and uses powers to open a portal to Ninjago and runs into it as it slowly closes* 

-2 hours after landing in Ninjago City-

~Y/N PO.V~

mm..mh.. *opens eyes* Huh.. *Eyes are completely blurred* who are you... *vision slowly clears and shows a young boy with black and green visible he also has blonde hair*... WHO ARE YOU!! *jumps up frightened and gets ready to fight holding 2 balls of darkness in hand*

~Lloyd's PO.V~ 

Hey hey.. I say in a soothing calm voice. I'm not gonna hurt you but can you answer me of who are you and why are you out here in the darkness of this cold wet dripping alley? Y/N is my name and I don't even know what I'm doing here.. *The Dark balls fade and turn to nothing* *4 brightly colored Masked men jump down behind you* Y/N Screams AHHHHH!!!! *3 dark balls hit them away as she turns to run but can't get past the black masked man* 

Y/N PO.V 

Let me go!! *Tears stream down my face as my skin turns pale* The Black colored man speaks in a rough deep tone-- Hey Shush  or we're going to have to restrain you.. *I scream and thrash harder trying to get away from him as hard as possible* LET ME GO!!!! I cry harder and harder until the green one motions for the black one to put me down and back away from me. -Lloyd speaks- Hey now there's no need to cry we aren't going to hurt you now you must be tired and completely scared out of your mind.. Let us start this over fresh and let us introduce ourselves.. I'm Lloyd The Green Ninja.. The Red Ninja Is Kai and The Blue Ninja is Jay and the Black & White ones are Cole & Zane.  Y/N looks scared and confused ok then.. now you said something about sleep and I really just want to sleep so.. bad- *Falls to the ground passed out* -Lloyd Y/N! He catches you and positions you Bridal style in his arms* Lloyd looks over your body eyeing every single curve of your body until he gets interupted by Cole- -Cole- Hey Greenie don't you think we should get home instead of looking her down? He smirks as Lloyd's face turns crimson red- Ok ok..