Chapter 4

A/N as school for me slowly is coming Up I won't be updating as much but I'll try my hardest to update for you guys! Now On with the story!

Y/n's PO.V

I can't believe Lloyd just asked me to be his girlfriend b-but he doesn't know what I am.. I'm scared that if he finds out that He'll leave me or even worse he might think I'm like my father.. no..no.. Y/n your going crazy lloyd would never do that to you no no.. 

Lloyd's PO.V 

Well Y/n said yes to being my girlfriend but shes staring off into space like somethings wrong.. and In her eyes I see fear and destruction??! As I see this I start to shake her a bit Y/n? whats wrong? You were staring off into space at nothing..?

Wu's PO.V 

As I stare into the smoke I see Y/n losing control soon from her father giving her visions of everyone but lloyd was going to be the worst... I need to warn the ninja and tell them the full costs of having Y/n Lose control before nightfall tonight..

No-One's PO.V

As the ninja gather in the bridge everyone was there but Y/n was told to go on a mission alone.. As Wu tells the ninja about Y/n being the daughter of the Overlord and her losing control at nightfall tonight their nerves are on the edge just then to their luck Y/n walks in she looks angry and beaten up as blood blacker than black itself runs down her face as her eyes aren't their calm cheerful purplish blue instead they are blackened purple as she leaves the room Wu tells them to go to the bridge after Y/n goes outside at nightfall and they make sure to bring a weapon of choice as this will be a dangerous fight.

Y/n's PO.V

As Nightfall reaches I go to the Bridge as Nobody else is in sight I feel relief as I let the moon shine down on me as My wings grow out and I feel more corrupted and darkened then I feel more presences near me as I turn I see all of the ninja stare at me in fear I can already tell I'm a huge dragon but smaller then My father in his full form.. as evil corrupts my heart I start to battle the ninja until Wu splashes a liquid on me causing me to collapse and pass out but I feel less evil which makes me sigh in happiness as everything turns black..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the Chapter being late and short its just stuff coming up lately and I haven't had much time to write but this story won't be ending for a while Until next time!

CYA You Crazy Ninja People!

=+=+ Dakota <3