Kuroo Tetsurou: Toxic

"Oh, the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride! You're toxic, I'm slippin' under! With the taste of a poison paradise! I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?"

You had no words for what you were seeing. It was your boyfriend Kuroo Tetsurou, dancing in his cute kitty boxers, to Britney Spears Toxic. Although you had to admit, he was actually good. You felt yourself being entranced by his dance moves. "How is he so good at dancing?" As if the beat had brought you back to life you walked over to where he was dancing. A laugh escaped your lips. "I leave for the bathroom and this is what you do? Maybe I should buy a leash." His head spun around. "Oh, you're back! Why don't you come and join me?" he smirked. You laughed at the silly faces he was making. "Yeah, hard pass. But don't stop now, queenie, you're on fire."

"Intoxicate me now, with your lovin', now. I think I'm ready now. (I think I'm ready now)"

Two hours. You started to think your boyfriend was insane. How could someone listen to Toxic and dance around with a perfect strut for two straight hours? At this point he had transcended. The man in front of you was no longer human, he was immortal. This wasn't healthy. "Yo, Tetsu? Maybe you should stop. You've been doin this for two hours." Normally his energy and stamina levels were average, definitely nothing close to Lev's or Hinata's, but boy was he not showing any signs of slowing down now. "Only if you join me." he sang out. You felt a bit worried for your boyfriend so you sucked up your pride.

"I don't think I'm doin it right." Wanting to stop the madness you let Kuroo teach you the whole dance routine to Toxic. The only problem was you couldn't seem to get some of the parts right. "Don't worry, just thrust your hips out a bit more. Do it in a sensual way." You laughed. "Do you even know what sensual means?" He dramatically gasped. "Of course I do!"

The both of you ended up passing out on the floor after finally completing the whole routine. The next day you two were very sore.