Reminiscing

(Isabelle's POV)

"Hey Gray."

"Isabelle." Was all he said.

"Gray, I miss you." I proceed to give him a hug.

He dodges it.

I was embarrassed and heartbroken that he still hasn't forgiven me after 2 years.

2 years ago

"Issa!!" Grayson yelled, running towards his beautiful girlfriend.

Their tender kisses and love for each other would make any couple jealous. They were the hottest couple in school, and everybody thought they were going to get marry and have their white picket fence.

"You wanna go somewhere babe? Sitting on a park bench in front of all these people don't seem like the ideal place for us." Grayson laughed sheepishly.

Today, Isabelle's facial expressions and behavior seems a little off. She was fidgeting with her fingers, her worrisome face filled with...

Guilt.

"Gray, can I talk to you?" She asked, her voice shaky.

"Of course! Why would you need to ask that?" Grayson assured, holding her, his chin on her shoulder.

Isabelle pulled away from him, still refusing to look at him in the eye.

"Issa, what's wrong babe? Are you okay?" He asked. Deep down, he was a little hurt that she would reject him like that.

"Gray. If I tell you this, will you hate me?" She asked, tears began to stream down her face.

Grayson didn't know what to do.

So he just sat there and wait for her to speak.

"Gray. I'm so s-so sorry." She broke down.

Grayson wanted to hold her, but he wasn't prepared for what she was about to say.

"Gray. I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened.

They never had sex. They were in love, but Isabelle have told him countless times to wait until they were both 18. And he agreed.

"With who?" Grayson asked, his fists clenched tight.

"A boy I've been having an affair with."

Her words hurted like hell. At that moment, Grayson would've rather been stabbed or shot.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry Gray! Please don't hate me!" She kneeled beneath his feet, her face soaking with tears.

"Do you have no respect for me?" Grayson asked, his face red. He was becoming more angry by the minute. But he did nothing.

People were staring.

"Dang, this boy is making a girl cry."
"He's hot, but I wouldn't want to date a boy like that."
"She must really love him, how could he make her cry like that?"
"Isn't that Grayson Dolan? So the fuck boy rumors are true! Disgusting!"

Grayson pushed Isabelle away, not wanting to look at her any longer.

"Did you see that? He just pushed the girl! How abusive!"

Grayson was staring so hard at Isabelle's eyes. His glare was intimidating, like he was drilling holes in her skin.

"You're a fucking bitch. Don't ever talk to me again."

Grayson walked away, hurt, but he never looked back.

(Isabelle's POV)

"Oh okay, I guess you don't want a hug." I say playfully, giggling.

Grayson was looking at me like he want to violently maul me until I die.

"Rude much, Gray? Say hi!" Cam pushes him.

He still didn't say anything.

Cam punches his arm this time.

"Why is she at our house?" Grayson finally spoke up. His voice was deep and sexy. But his tone seems hateful and distraught. I didn't mind. He has a right to be angry.

What I'm noticing right now is that he isn't a teenage boy anymore. He's a strong, muscular, sexy man. I couldn't help but stare at his biceps.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. She's staying here for a little bit. We're doing research on a city for this major project in University and we chose LA. Don't worry Gray. It'll only be for a week. We'll get out of your way when our project is done." Cam says sarcastically. Her pettiness was through the roof.

"Whatever. Just don't bother me." He growls, eyeing me.

One stab of pain jerk at my heart.

Grayson leaves and goes to his room.

"He's had a long night." Ethan says..

"Why? Did he pull an all-nighter?" Cam asks, stuffing a bunch of trail mix in her mouth.

"Yeah, he spent all night taking care of Emma."

Emma? Who's Emma?

"Is she alright?" Cam asks, her voice filled with concern.

"She fainted from a coffee crash. She's fine now. Thanks to Grayson." Ethan answers, a slight grin on his face.

"Who's Emma?" I ask.

"Our friend. She's a YouTuber too. Her channel's great, you should check it out!"

I will.

———
I open my laptop and search up "Emma-"

The first thing that pops up is "Emma Chamberlain"

It was indeed her.

I expected this girl to be a much smaller channel, but no.  She has almost 2.9 million subscribers.

Pfft I don't give a fuck.

I don't care who she is
What pedestal she sits on.
She's not going to get in between me and Grayson.
He have always been mine and mine alone.
I didn't just come to LA for this stupid project.
I came back here to be with Grayson again.
And I've only got one week to do it.
If I have to get rid of her, I will.