So Into Him

Xavier POV

I woke to the strong smell of bacon, instantly making my stomach growl, forgetting I didn't eat last night.

I got out of bed with nothing but my white Calvin Klein boxer briefs on. My booty is always sitting fat. I inherited this body straight from my momma, slim torso, thick waist.

I walked over to the dresser to find something to throw on so i can hurry and get to this bacon.

Deep into my clothes search, I heard a knock, and my door open and close.

"Umm Goodmorning!" I heard the deep familiar voice that instantly made me go hard.

I turn around and it's him Zion!!

Only this time he had some thin pajama pants on but the print was still there.

Immediately put my hands over my own print.

" Really?" He said walking closer to me.

"After the free show I gave you last night, I didn't expect for you to be shy!" He said with a smirk.

Oh lawwdddd I'm embarrassed.

"I'm sooo sorry about that, it's was.." He cut me off.

"Chill, that was a joke, it's cool! My name is Zion by the way!" He said reaching out his hand to shake mine.

I reached out to shake his hand awkwardly leaving my hard dick exposed.

"Mmm nice grip!" He said smirking , almost making me cum in my Calvin's hands free.

"I was sent in here to tell you breakfast is ready, Kaliegh gets a little heavy handed with the bacon, you might wanna head down!" He said.

"Okay, sure!" I told him.

He started to walk out.

"Zion wait!" I yelled out awkwardly making him turn around.

"I'm... im sorry again about last night." I told him.

"X, it's cool, I'm used to it! You like what you saw, don't keep mentioning it, we good. I'm going to get bacon before it's gone!" He told me.

He left me in my room still feeling slow, but it's obvious he's not into me, and the hard on i had is now completely soft.

I threw on my clothes and hurried down the stairs.

"Oooohhh Look Who's Hungry Now!" Ms. Jackson said smiling.

"Bacon is my weakness." I told her.

"Oh Chile Bacon is everybody weakness! I'm just glad you made it down here before Ms. Kaliegh cause that baby can eat!" She said.

"Come on Sit Down, I'll fix you a plate!" Ms. Jackson said.

I sat down at the nearest seat, moments later Zion shirtless fine asss plopped down right next to me, with a plate a food, but the only meal I could see was him!

Made me bite my lip.

I looked up at him and he was smiling hard to and then shook his head.

Okay he's messing with me.

"You're being annoying!" I said under my breath so he could hear but not Ms.Jackson.

"You haven't seen annoying!" He smiled before taking a bite of eggs!

Damn he is sooooo fine!!

"Here you go Xavier, Well... it looks like you met Zion already!" She said sitting down a plate with hella bacon, cheese eggs, a small bowl of grits, and pancakes.

"Oh yeah WE met him last night." Zion said being petty with a smirk.

I'm guessing the We is him and his monster between his legs.

"Well since you 2 are acquainted Zion why don't you take Xavier out show him around the city and Give him a tour of the supermarket where he will be working!" Ms. Jackson said.

"No he doesn't have to do that Ms.Jackson its fine!" I said.

Zion put his hands on my inner thigh.

"No it's no problem, Xavier, I got it Ma! I would love to show him around!" Zion said now rubbing my thigh under the table make me squirm!

"You alright baby?" Ms. Jackson asked.

"Yes mam!" I said moving Zion hand off my thigh, while he bit into his bacon like nothing happened.

She went to go check on the kids.

He moved his hand right back.

"Zion stop!" I said.

"Boy don't say that, that turns me on!" Zion said being petty laughing.

"You're being annoying!" I said getting up from the table.

He pulled me back down.

"Okay I'll stop. I'm sorry. I know you're probably into me, and it's just funny seeing you squirm!" He said.

"Well if i was into you I'm definitely not now, you're an ass! And you ruined my appetite!" I said getting up again.

He pulled me back down again this time a little closer.

"Don't leave, enjoy your breakfast with me, I'm sorry dude!" He said with his hand still wrapped around my arm.

"No im good!" I said janking my arm out of his grip!

I went straight upstairs in my room!

Dude is petty asf, maybe I'm overreacting but I just don't wanna be here periodddd!!!

I grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

Just as I was about to close the bathroom door, Zion slid in a locked it.

"Zion get out please!" I said.
Trying not look at his shirtless body.

"Xavier can you ju.." He started but I interrupted.

"Noo, just go, i wanna shower!" I told him.

He looked a little disappointed I didn't hear him out.

"So does this mean you will still let me show you around the city?" He asked still being annoying.

"Zi.." i started, but he put his finger over my lips.

"Before you say no, I'm just going to say I'm the like best tour guides these streets have to offer, and I'm giving you free services." He said making us both laugh.

I looked at him, omg this man!!!!!

I bit my lip, i could tell enjoyed that!

"Okay!!! I'll be ready in 30 minutes now get out!!" I told him.

"Hey don't be trying to boss me around now!" He said opening the door!

"Boy bye!" I said smiling hard asf!!
Before closing the door on him.

Ughhhhhhhh!!! I'm so into him 😩

END OF CHAPTER

Hey tea sippers!!! Things are just starting to develop but you better have your cups readddddyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
This maybe my favorite book yet!!!!!