Chapter 1

Okay, okay, okay. I know anyone who has read any of my other stories know that my main story at the moment is a Naruto fic, but c'mon, after watching and reading BNHA, how am I supposed to NOT write a fic about it!

Especially mah boi Kaminari! I swear, our electric boi deserves more attention and love! I like the theory that Kami is the traitor, and finding that there aren't too many good fics about it, I wrote one myself!

When Aizawa-sensei told them to follow them somewhere without telling them where during first block, many students were confused.

What could be so important that sensei would ditch one of his classes to go somewhere different?

As far as they knew, no important things going on, and hero training was later that day.

If it was an important announcement, normally Aizawa-sensei would have just went and said it in the classroom.

So why...? What could they be doing for them to skip class and go to an unknown place? Where is that said place?

They weren't heading in the direction of any gym or training ground.

So........ what in the world could they be doing?

                                                        .....

When class 1A was joined by class 1B, both classes were confused. What exactly was going on?

Of course, Monoma started his usual antics and Kendou, much to the thanks of class 1A, easily got him under a tight leash again.

And before they knew it, they were out in a courtyard.

Immediately, all of the students found themselves shutting up. Even the rowdier students like Bakugou, Monoma, and Ashido found their voices dwarfed by the incredible pressure in the room.

There were seats for each and every student laid in perfect, neat rows.

Many teachers, all pro heros were silently surrounding them, lining the walls, seemingly tense and ready for action.

As all of the students sat down, class 1A in front of class 1B, the doors slowly closed with a loud thud. A couple of students jumped a little in their seats, frightened by the serious atmosphere surrounding the courtyard.

Their homeroom teachers, Present Mic, Midnight, and Principle Nezu stepped in front of them, solemn expressions on their faces.

After a small, tense silence, Present Mic spoke up.

"The reason you are here today, right now, is rather simple. As I'm sure some of you already suspect, we are 85% sure that there is a traitor in UA." All of the teachers immediately tensed, obviously worried that the traitor may expose themselves right now and try to run away.

When nothing happened but the students staring at the teachers and each other apprehensively, Present Mic continued on.

"We have gone through extensive measures to ensure that none of the teachers are traitors." The students slowly looked around at all of the pro heroes surrounding them.

"Unfortunately, class 1A and B, you are our highest suspects, especially you, class 1A." The students gathered seemed worried, nervous, confused, and seemed unknowing at what they should do or how they should react to such a statement.

"We don't believe that the traitor is necessarily bad or is a traitor because they want to." Deku and some of the smarter students nodded, having expected something like this, but still worried about their fellow classmates.