!!sincerely, yours

"You're staring again." The freckled male stated. I laughed at the remark. I'm so happy. I'm so goddamn happy.

"I haven't seen you for a whole entire year, I have to make up the lost time." I earned a giggle from Wyatt and let me tell you, he was an actual fucking angel on Earth. "Hey," I stared into his eyes, he staring into mine, a small smile on my lips. He hummed in response.

"I love you." I whispered under my breath. His eyes and ears perked up, just as if he was a dog. A small yorkie is what he'd be.

"What?" He asked, and to that I shook my head, standing up off the ground.

"Nothing." I stuck out my hand and he took a hold of it. I helped him up to his feet.

A few moments of silence.

"Uh- I don't mean to break the mood or anything but I've been so sexually frustrated for the past year, and not to mention I couldn't get you out of my head while having sex and-"

"Me too." I interrupted him, erupting into a laugh afterwards. I bit down on my bottom lip. "So.. Do you wanna-"

"Yes please."

...

I kiss him so hard, our teeth collide, lips moving in sync. I bring my hands up to his hair, running my fingers through it. Finally, finally, finally, I thought to myself as I snake both hands down to his ass. He moaned inside my mouth, then panting as I began to suck at his neck. By the time I was done, several blueish purplish, marks had been made. I slid my hands up the back of his shirt, his spine arching at my touch.

"I've missed you princess." I whisper into his shoulder, his face heating up at the pet name. My jeans were a little tighter than they were before. I bit his bottom lip, Wyatt's body trembling as I did so. I wrapped my arms around his body, Wyatt jumping and wrapping his legs around me. I grip under his thighs, blindly walking over to my room with my lips pressed against his.

"M-ax.." His moans into my mouth as I lay him down onto the bed, grinding against his boner, denim against denim. I pulled away from our kiss, examining his flushed face and swollen lips. How beautiful he was.

"More." It was if he were a child, a selfish one. He pulled my lips down to his, bringing my body closer to his with his legs still wrapped around me. I continued to grind against him, his face contorting into one of pleasure. I moved myself out of his grip, unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down, doing the same to mine afterwards. I began to move my hips against his, a low groan escaping my lips.

"You like that?.." I said in between gritted teeth. He moaned in response, hiding his face with his hands. Wyatt was red from his cheeks to the tip of his ears.

"Just- Just fuck me already!" He raised his voice, obviously frustrated. I felt my face heat up at the words, my heart beating so loud I'd think he'd be able to hear it. The desperate tone in his voice just seemed to turn me on more. I quickly pulled his boxers down, as well as my own. I grabbed a condom and lube from my nightstand, messily putting it on. I slathered some of the cold liquid onto my fingers as well as on his hole, getting ready to prepare him. I didn't waste time pushing two digits into him, beginning to pump my fingers in and out quickly. Wyatt grabbed a pillow, moving it in front of his face.

"Hey, I wanna see you." I say, adding a third finger. I could feel his body tense up under my grasp, his toes curling. I took out my fingers, hearing a whine from the other, but quickly pushed myself in, gripping his hips tightly. "Ah fuck." I groaned, the boy was still tight despite having fingered him. I heard a small whimper from the male, and I removed the pillow from his face. Wyatt grabbed it again.