Rules & Payment

🔱READ CAREFULLY, DON'T JUST SKIP🔱

Hello Gems,
As y'all know I write, but I think what you're just finding out is that I make great book covers as well. If you go through my works and like what you see, then just go to the next page and fill in the request form, AFTER READING THE RULES & PAYMENT.

RULES
1. FILL THE REQUEST FORM - Please, don't dm me, I might forget.

2. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS TO WORK WITH. PLEASE, Don't be vague.

3. ONCE YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, HALF OF THE PAYMENT MUST BE MADE(a follow)

4. TAG AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE WHEN FILLING THE FORM

5. You must complete payment prior to using the cover. As soon as you get a notification that your cover has been completed in your DMs, you must complete payment in order to receive it via mail.

6. DO NOT REQUEST FROM ME AND ANOTHER GRAPHIC DESIGNER AT THE SAME TIME. It's not fair to them or me. But, if you choose to, please do inform me.

7. Don't hound me for your covers, I promise I'm always on time. If I'm not, then it's probably for a good reason(school etc.)

8. You must not edit or claim my work as your own. If you need any changes made to it, tell me and I'd do them. Don't do them yourself.

9. Your book must be published. If yet to be published, You must prove that you are committed to writing that book and have no plans of removing it later.

10. I have the right to decline your order.
- If you filled the form incorrectly
- If your order lacks inspiration or is too ambiguous.
- if your story or title breaks wattpad rules or guidelines.
- if you're too demanding or rude.

11. Again, I DO NOT FULLY REDO COVERS, so please be specific when filling the form. DO NOT describe what you know would be almost impossible to find.

🔱PAYMENTS🔱

For NOW, I make covers for FREE. BUT, this is reliable to change anytime SOON.

• I will make your cover for FREE, but there are some things that I need from you;

1. A follow
2. Vote 8-10 chapters of each of my stories.
3. Tag at-least 5 people when filling the form.
4. Give me CREDIT in your description.

NOTE: I do not own any of the images used in my designing. But I do give credit. So, if you see any of your work being used, pls tell me and I'd give you credit or take it down if you wish.

Thanks for reading❤️

Now to the works...