Rejected Scene

Umaru and Akai ran to the ice cream shop and found the final boss. *epic heavy metal starts playing* The cashier she had known for years was secretly a monster. He stood tall and took off his glasses. "I can't believe I trusted you!" Umaru yelled. Umaru Powered up. The cashier started powering up too. An aura flared around him. "You can't stop me! I'm at full power now!" Umaru stood in her place and powered up as well.

Her blonde hair turning gold. "I will defeat you!" Umaru said. "I am no longer a regular customer, I am Super Umaru!" "How cute. You think you can best perfection girl? I already reached my perfect form." The cashier said. "I can't believe I spent money here and didn't know you were a monster!" Umaru yelled. She went in for a punch and knocked back the cashier. The cashier left a crater in the wall from where he had hit.

"I am perfect Cell! How could you do this to me?" The cashier yelled in agony. "You hid your looks behind a pair of glasses and tricked me!" Umaru cupped her hands to the side. "Galick gun!" A beam of pure energy rushed from her hands and hit the cashier. "HOW?!" The cashier asked as the blast hit him. "This is the power of a Super Saiyan!" She yelled.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT THERE?!" Everyone powered down as the manager walked in. "I'm sorry sir but, this foolish girl tried to attack me in the workplace!" The cashier said. "No buts, Cell you're fired!" The manager said. "No! Mr. Frieza! Please!" The cashier begged. "Get out of my shop! ALL OF YOU!" Everyone walked out of the shop. "You've ruined me! I've tried to be nice and this is what I get!" The cashier ran away and cried.