Bio

Name: Aiden Yamoshi(Half American/Half Japanese)
Appearance:Black-almost blue medium hair,amber eyes,about Vali's hight,is 16 years old.
Personality:Grouch with a heart of gold(think TFS Piccolo but with some TFS Vegeta),likes fighting,a strong sense of justice,not a pervert(in fact he practically hates them).Calls Godzilla "Goji"(they have a bit of a Piccolo/Nail relationship).
Atomic Gear Abilities:Near Deadpool levels of celular regeneration,Balance Breaker(Similar to the image up top,but instead of wings on his back,it's dorsal spines,and the faceplate is like IDW Grimlock's)
Juggernaut Drive(It'll show up eventually,and FYI,his size will be 3x that of Issei's and Vali's),atomic energy attacks(both physical attacks and blasts),Red spiral power(several times stronger than his normal atomic blue energy),Resurgence mode(think of Shin Godzilla,purple energy and his abilities,but it makes him more aggressive than normal),Burning Mode(power of Burning Godzilla,his most dangerous mode,to himself and others,makes him more bloodthirsty than his Resurgence Mode),The Super Mode(The power of Super Godzilla, essentially his most powerful form,practically godlike).
He has a childhood friend named Sasha Kyoka who happens to hold the Divine Moth Gear(Mothra):She will be in his harem,and is more often than not the one who calms him down if he goes berserk. Her Balance Breaker Looks like Kamen Rider Nadeshiko(except the blue highlights on her body is replaced with orange,and has Mothra's wings),and her juggernaut drive looks like a somewhat humanoid Volcarona(same size as Vali and Issei's juggernaut drives,but just as powerful).Sasha's appearance:White-silver long hair,deep blue eyes,16 years old,same hight as Rias,DD-cup(This is DxD,what'd you expect?)
She also has a strong bond with the being that dwells in her sacred gear,same as Aiden,she's like Mercy from Overwatch(minus the accent),compassionate,motherly,but can be scary if pissed off. Has the voice of an angel.
For their own benefit,they aligned themselves with Sirzechs. Sasha's a mutated Bishop,Aiden's a mutated Rook.