Babysitting Basically

(Author'sNote:in the image up top,just switch Zilla with Ddraig)
*3rd Person POV**Kuoh Academy*
Teacher:Alright listen up,I'd like all of you to meet our two new students.Please introduce yourselves.
Sasha:Hello,I am Sasha Kyoka, and I look forward to studying with you.
Aiden:Names Aiden Yamoshi,don't piss me off.
Many of the girls of course found Aiden attractive,with his toned body and fierce attitude,Causing many guys in the class to get jealous looks from the guys. But they still enjoyed the fact there was "another beauty" attending school.
Teacher:Any questions you'd like to ask them?
Guy1:Where'd you get that scar on your eye?*pointing at the 3 claw mark scar on Aiden's right eye(similar to King from OPM)*
Aiden:Got it from fight,but I gave the guy that gave it to me a broken arm and a couple broken ribs.
Guy2:....Badass....*he whispered*
Girl1:What do you think of perverts Aiden-kun?
Aiden:I've got better things to do with my life than look up skirts,if I catch anyone doing that,they'll be at the receiving end of my fist.
The girls quickly smiled at this and reveled at the fact there was another prince at their school,albeit one that looked a little intimidating,and the guys didn't like this one bit,but they didn't want to confront him because he gave off such a menacing aura while glancing at them,not to mention the story behind his scar on his right eye.
Girl2:What is your relationship with Ms.Sasha???
Sasha:We're childhood friends.
Girl3:Does That mean he's not available???
Teacher:Alright that's enough. You two,take your seats, class in session.
*time skip lunchtime*
Wannabe tough guy:Hey new kid! I got a bone to pick with you!
Aiden:What? Don't like the fact I'll kick your ass if you try some perverted bullshit?
The poser try's to punch him out of spite,only for Aiden to catch his fist and punch him in the face with enough force to knock him out cold.
Aiden:Anybody else gotta problem with me?
He then gives a death glare at the two equally perverted friends of Issei,scaring them off.
Sasha:You done? C'mon we have to meet up with Rias.
Aiden:Ugh. I can't believe we're babysitting that lousy Peerage.
They head off to meet Rias.
Sasha:Hello Rias,pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.
Aiden:Yeah,pleasure*says sarcastically*
Rias:You must be the Mutated Bishop and Mutated Rook Pieces of my Brother.
Issei(thoughts):Oh man, she's so HOT!!!
Aiden:Yeah,and tell your puny Dragon to stop staring at Sasha's chest before he loses some of his teeth.
Issei:H-how did you—
Aiden:You're not the only one with a sacred gear.*proceeds to give off a monstrous aura with intimidating smirk on his face*
As he gave of the aura,Rias immediately recognized what kind of power he had,one that even outshined Issei's potential,she aswell as her peerage began to feel a pressure,as if they were in the presence of a gigantic beast that was staring down at them,but the one who felt the most pressure was Issei,and he didn't even know why he was so nervous,it was as if he felt like he was an injured animal completely at the mercy of an Alpha Predator who was looking down upon him,like his body was sending out danger signals.
Sasha:That's enough Aiden!
Aiden:Alright,sheesh,I was just proving a point.
Sasha:*sighs*As you've already witnessed,Aiden possesses the Atomic Gear.
Issei:A-Atomic...Gear..?
Rias:Of course, that could be the only explanation after emanating such a primal aura.
Kiba:Wait, as in—?!
Sasha:Yes, he bears the power of Godzilla,King of The Monsters.
This statement silences everyone,even Rias,who had knowledge of the great titan's power went into a sacred gear,but she never suspected that she'd ever meet its bearer in such a circumstance.
Sasha:I on the other hand possess the Divine Moth Gear,power of Mothra.
Akeno:So you both possess the power of great titans?
Rias:Why didn't my brother inform me that he possessed such powerful pieces,and how has he managed to add you to his peerage?
Sasha:Sirzechs,doesn't need to tell you everything for one,and the other being,the both of us needed a place to stay without constantly looking over our shoulder for fallen angels,and after finding out the underworld wasn't actually so bad,I managed to convince Aiden to come with me and the rest is history.
Rias:Are you both going to be part of my peerage?
Aiden:HA! As if! We were sent here to babysit you.Y'know make sure you don't get yourselves killed.
Rias:We can handle ourselves if you must know.
Aiden:Sorry,but it's not up to you princess,besides,words out that the area around Kuoh might get dangerous,so yeah.
Sasha:So in simple terms, we'll work with you—
Aiden:—But in NO way we'll be working for you.One boss is more than enough for me.
Akeno:Does That mean you'll be living with us?
Sasha:Correct,hope you don't mind having us around.
Aiden:Yeah,I'm gonna go for a walk.I'll be sure to kill any fallen angel that tries to attack me.
Sasha:Now? Fine, I'll send you the address to the Gremory Household on your phone.
Aiden:Aye,aye,captain.
As he walked he was soon followed by a certain fallen angel,but unbeknownst to her,she's about bite off far more than she could chew.