The re-awakening.

It was another morning like any other. The sun shining, the bees pollinating, ants walking in a single file line to deliver the food to the queen. Good stuff like that. Joshua or Josh for short was watching the Tv. He was watching one of his favorite animes, houseki no kuni(land of the lustrous) an anime that follows one gem rock changing for what they think is best. Oh? Joshua is thinking to himself, let's listen in.. "Man, I wish I had powers like that. If I had some gold abilities like that then me and my whole family would be rich! Man! Phos is so cool man!" Joshua must of really liked this "Phos" he was speaking about. Obviously. Maybe it's an anime you should check out?? Anyway. "I should call my friends, see if there up. after all, it's about to be 11 o'clock! Nobody should be in bed by then!" So the 15 year old Joshua proceeded to call his friends. Nobody is really sure how they came to be friends since Joshua doesn't act like his age while his friends do. It's really interesting, even his parents thought he would of found teens more like him. Jake would answer the phone. "Yo?" Jake questioned, waiting for Joshua to reply. "Hey Jake! Got any free time?" Jake replied, not expecting Joshua to be up this early. "W-whoa, you're up this early? Out of everyone I never expected you to be up this early! A-anyway, yeah I got free time. So what'cha wanna do?" Joshua would reply eagerly "LET'S PLAY FORTNITE!!!!!" Joshua would scream into the phone, almost busting Jake's right ear-drum and because of this Jake replied with anger. "Hey man, keep it down!" he would grunt. "It's too early to be yelling in people ears! Not to" He would start blasting his voice, in an attempt to payback Josuha "MENTION, WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEBODY DID IT TO YOU!!!!!!!" Jake was screaming theses words at the top of his lungs. He really wanted Joshua to feel it, al though little did he know.. "Hello? This is Joshua speaking. I put the food done for a while to listen what was going on on my tv show. I heard you a little but not that much." this baffled Jake, his thought process was "what type of person doesn't say "hold on be right back" before doing something else if they wanted to speak to the person?" But soon Jake snapped out of his thoughts due to Joshua talking again. "I was just kidding, wanna go outside and explore the town like we used to when we was kids? I feel like we could find some really good stuff today. So what about it?" Jake thought about it for a second and basically thought "why the hell not" so he said "Sure, I'll met you at your house." And thus, the bizarre adventure will start.

  [<==== |\ \| |/ To Be Continued]