Café date

Kashii did get some time off the battlefields and so he decided to spend it with his significant other. He hadn't the smaller male seen until for almost two months now because of a mission.u

The two sat outside of a café, enjoying each a cup of Matcha Tea and coffee together.

The weather was pretty good for one of the first days of spring.

They talked about all different kinds of usual things. At least they felt normal for them.. Which other couple would talk about the following like others chat about the weather? You know things like..

What happened when they were separated from each other?
What they would do later?
When would be next time until Ushii has to fight in a war again?

"I'm always pretty worried about you, Eiji. I know you're hella strong and stuff but.. I feel empty when you're not here.. with me, you know?", Nero mumbled munching on a piece of chocolate cake.

His gaze shifted into his cup of Matcha tea before he continued smiling: "But I learned how to compensate with that~!"

"Huh?", Ox looked at the younger male in suprise.

Then the warrior added: "I mean, sure, you're always more than happy when I'm back home after a mission but I don't get what you mean by 'compensating', kitty."

He took a sip from his coffee and waited for a reply.

The raven-haired male chuckled lightly.

"It was when I went to get groceries some weeks ago. I found some cute plushies at a toy store on the way there~. I.. I just couldn't resist to buy an ox and a lion.".

"Really? That's actually pretty sweet I suppose. I can take the little lion with me on my next mission if it would let you feel more at ease?", Kashī smiled gently.

He appreciated the love and affection given to him and this gentle and kind side on his boyfriend he never shows anyone else than him and his family.