All A Dream

Hope You All Enjoy!

Raven POV

I wake up shaking. What? I ask myself. It was so real. Peter never asked me out. It was all a dream. A very happy dream. Two good things happened, Pan asked me out and I got pie. Mostly the asking out part but, i still would've liked pie.

I look around my tent, suddenly hearing beautiful music. I go outside, unkown as to where the music was coming from. Outside, everyone is asleep, the tents around me have their entrace closed. I follow the music, and suddenly stop. I see a bonfire with somebody sitting on a log with their back to me.

I walk up to the person. Carelessly, I step on a branch. The person turns around, it's Pan. His eyes find mine and he smiles. He waves me over. I walk over there.

"Love, I know I'm hot, but you dont have to stalk me" Pan smirks.

Ï laugh, "Yeah, I figured I'd sit in the dark and watch you play your windpipe"

He grins, "I've played the windpipe since I was a boy. My father taught me, everytime I play I think of him."

I reply,"He must of been a great father"

"He was, at times," he paused, "He used to go to a nearby pub and drink his heart out. Eventually, he drank too much and died."

"I'm sorry" I answer.

"Don't be" Pan replies.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I ask. My question catches him off guard, "What?"

"When we met, why didn't you kill me? Why did you let me live?" I ask.

"Because you were different" he said.

"How so?" I ask

"Well for starters, you stood up for yourself. You didn't back down, instead you were ready to fight. I found that attractive, Admirable! I mean admirable" Even if it were night, I could see Peter Pan blush.

I look at him and he looks at me. He then smirks, "Bet I can beat you to the hideout."

"You're on" I return the smirk. I start running. "Hey!" Pan yells from behind. I laugh. At that moment, I found myself starting to have a crush on the one and only Peter Pan.

Probably my favorite chapter. Hopefully, you guys like the chapter! Sorry I haven't been updating as often as I want to. But I hope this makes up for it. :) Remember Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust.