{17} Middle School ♥︎ Part Two

(dats Mari in middle school but with Ouran uniform)

.-+Mari's POV+-.

I'm sitting at my table with Momo and Mika when someone comes to ruin my fun. I'm sorry, two people come to ruin my run. 

"Can we sit?" they say pointing at two unoccupied seats. 

"Yeah sure!" Momo says happily, making me glare at her a little. "So Mari, why'd you have to go to the office?" Momo asked me happily with a curious undertone.

"Eh..." I think looking up at the twins. "Ya know! The normal!" I laughed. 

"What's normal for going to the office?" one of the twins asked. 

"Uh..." I thought trying to think of something. 

"Mari has this issue whe-" Mika starts until I kick her in the shin to shut her up. "-OW!" she yells looking over at me. 

"Heh heh, sorry! My foot slipped," I said forcing a sheepish look on my face. "I just went to the office to get some paperwork," I say looking at the twins and then continuing to eat my food. 

"We're sorry about earlier..." one of the twins said. I didn't get mad or sad, which meant the medication was working. 

"It's okay!" I say my voice filled with joy.

"But you were crying?" Hikaru asked. 

"So?" I ask putting a piece of sushi in my mouth. I look over at the twins and they have one of the funniest looks on their faces. "Oh, are you sure you want to be sitting with us? After all aren't we too loud." I say monotone, I look over at the twins and see them giving a sympathetic look. "Don't even start with the sympathetic looks, look, I promise we'll leave you alone for the rest of the year, but, you have to leave us alone in return." I say looking at them. They looked like they wanted to refuse until I glared at them.

"Okay! Deal!" they say walking away, going back to distancing themselves from everyone. 

"Momo, Mika, I'm gonna go back to the classroom, see ya." I wave to them and walk back to the classroom, only to be greeted by a bucket of yellow paint being dropped on my head. I look around the room to see the twins high-five. Did I care that I was dripping with paint? No, I enjoyed it, I love pranks. 

I started giggling and my giggling turned to laughing. "You two really got me good!" I laugh. 

"Why does she think that's funny?" I hear a girl whisper.

"YOU TALKED!" I yell at the neko from before. "What's your name?" I ask her nicely.

"Yuki," she said looking up at me. 

"That means snow right!" I say happily. She nods her head and looks back at her book. "That's a nice name! Hey would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends tomorrow?" I ask sweetly, still dripping with paint. 

She nods her head a little and I giggle. "Okay!" I say going back to my seat.

"Brat you realize that you still have paint on you."

Brat... brat... brat.... brat...  it echos in my head. I giggle hiding my saddened face from the word, "I guess your right!" I walk out of the room and watch the tiles pass by as my feet push me forwards. Without looking where I was going I walked into a bathroom, but not any bathroom... the 3rd year girls bathroom. (HAH YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY BOYS NOPE!) I walk in and just stand there, I stare at my reflection in the mirror and grab a paper towel and get to work. I wipe all the paint that I can off and walk back to my classroom. (hah you thought shit was gonna happen didn't you! well you were wrong!) I open the door to my classroom and look up at the teacher. 

"Miss Tanaka, care to explain why you were so late?" the teacher asked. 

"No," I say blandly and walk back to my chair, as I sit down I see one of the twins flick their wrist. "More paint you guys really?" I say as the bucket dumps on me. 

"If you knew there was paint then why didn't you move?" they ask me smirking. 

"I knew the paint bucket was there as soon as I opened the door, I was just too lazy to say anything about it. Besides, I'm not going back to clean myself up." I say blankly looking back up at the teacher. She makes eye contact with me.

"Do you want to go clean yourself up?" she asks me motioning to the door.

"No," I say blankly again, which drew all the classes attention to me.

"Normally she would say something snarky?" one girl whispered. 

"Why does she sound almost dead?" a guy asked.

"Mar? You okay?" Momo asked looking at me with concern.

"I'm fi-" I started until the neko interrupted me.

"Don't lie, your not fine. It's obvious something or someone is bothering you." she says blankly but staring at me with wide eyes.

"Your my friend now and I won't let you fight me on this," I said pointing at her, "and yes, both something and someone is bothering me." I said looking back up at the teacher. 

"Is it us?" the twins asked me.

"Why would I tell you? You want to find out another thing about me so you can make fun of me again?" I ask. 

"We weren't trying to hurt you," they say together.

"You only talk to me when I talk to you, that rule applies until you stop being such self centered jerks," I say pointing at them and continuing on listening to the lesson. 

---------------------------------------

I'm so tired... GO CHECK OUT MY 'SECOND' WRITING ACCOUNT WITH HimeTachabina! The account is called SenpiHime17 we are in the process of writing something right now, I'm sorry for slow updates now that I'm writing 3 different books. Also if you read What Could Go Wrong? You would realize I haven't updated and that's because I did write a story but wattpad gliched and deleted everything I wrote today so I just gave up on it so I'm gonna write a little in that tomorrow. Anyways...

VOTE AND FOLLOW~ 

BYE!~