Chapter Fifteen

The Unexpected Book Two

A/N:

Hey!!!! Just letting you guys be aware of the sexual scene in this chapter. So if you know you're under age or not a fan of sexual scene please skip along. I'll give the notification when it's over.....

For those who are mature enough and interesting like myself please do enjoy.

Oh one more thing this chapter will be in Jada POV... Toodles see you at the end of the chapter..... :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jada POV.....

I lay in bed enjoying Jordan wet lips planting kisses all over my body. He slowly unhooked my bra freeing my extremely soft breast, I moaned gripping the sheet when he took my aroused nipple in his mouth.

"I missed this" I said softly between moans.

He circle his tongue around my breast causing me to let out a loud moan pulling on to his hair. He trail kisses from my breast to my lips, he nibble on my bottom lips and I granted him access to explore my mouth. Our tongues dance together, my body was in eager to have him inside.

"I love you baby" he whispered behind my ears.

I felt the tingles when his mouth brush over my earlobe, he started sucking on my neck and I couldn't hold back the moans coming from my mouth.

"I love you too" I moaned

I pushed him over to be in control, I started kissing him desperately and passionately. I trail kisses from his lips to his belly button. I gave him a naughty look and pulled his boxer down exposing his hard, stiff shaft. Without waisting anytime, I part my panty to the side and slowly sit down on his shaft.

"Oh f**k baby" he groaned gripping my thigh firmly.

"Oh my god! I moaned once I feel the sweet pleasure rushing in my body.

I slowly moved up and down on his shaft, he moaned none stop and I was enjoying every bit of it. I placed my hands on his chest and started whinning on him, he place his hands on my boobs massaging my nipple causing me to whine faster.

" F**K baby you're good, I love this" he whispered moaning and rolling his eyes over.

I was moaning none stop, I missed him, I missed this gosh I was on cloud nine. He place me on my back and ripped my panty off, kissing me deeply while entering inside me, I moan In his mouth when he gradually picked up pace In his thrust.

"I'm gonna come baby harder!" I said scream with a moaned followed behind.

"Me too baby" he replied sucking on my neck.

He thrust hard and deeper, I felt my orgasm near and my body started trembling.

"Ooh yea! Don't stop!" I screamed reaching my orgasm.

" ooooh f**k I'm coming! " he moaned gripping my waist and thrusting faster.

Jordan lay on top of me without pulling out, we both were breathing heavily.

(Sexual scene over)

After having sweet romantic love, I wrapped up in Jordan's arm. I waited so long for this and I will do everything in my power to keep our relationship healthy and trustworthy.