Yandere! Mikan x Reader

Sorry for not updating this! I hope I can update This sooner. This was requested by @Starberry1234553
You rock OwO!
                              ~✝️~
"I-I'm s-so, so sor *hic* ry!"

The long haired nurse in front of you buubled. She'd just bumped into you. And by that I mean she'd brushed your shoulder. Usually your reaction to someone bumping into you would be to yell, but you never yell at Tsumiki. No-one yells at Mikan Tsumiki. Well, except Saionji some times.

"It's fine Tsumiki, really. It's okay," you tried to calm her down and hopefully stop the flow of tears. You weren't great with people who cried but you kinda got used to Tsumiki's tears.

"Bu- but I.."

"I said it's cool, okay? I need to get through. See you later Tsumiki," You give Tsumiki's hair an affectionate ruffle as you turned to leave.

You didn't see Tsumiki's head raise in confusion. You saw a small smile form upon the nurse's face.

Time skip brought to you by the kork memes buddo ~✝️~

"Again, (Y/n)? Y-you really get into a lot of f-fights," Tsumiki responded to you entering the infirmary covered in bruises and scabs again.

"I know, I know." In truth you wouldn't come here unless Tsumiki was there. The first time one of your friends dragged you and Tsumiki was there. She was better than any other nurse or doctor you'd been dragged to. Plus, you usually took Tsumiki for sweets or something as a thank you, which was always fun as she seemed...different... around you. Usually a good different.

"A/all done (Y-Y/n)! I'm sorry if I-it's horrible!"

She hung her head and you ruffled her hair again, "Nah, it looks great. Now let's go get something to eat. How about a cafe today?"

"A- a cafe? B-but w-why a c-cafe?"

You shrugged, "C'mon, I'll buy again

~✝️~

"I-is this a- a d-da-date?" Tsumiki stared at her coffee cup as she asked you her question.

"Huh?"

"I-isthisadate?"

You suddenly realized that it could be seen as it, "Oh, uhh... no. No, it-it's not."

"R-really..?"

"It's sorry Tsumiki but this is just a thank you for fixing me up. I-I don't think you're horrible though! I just don't feel that way..."

"But we do this so often, isn't this what couples do? Couples help each other! Couples go out together! Just like this! Tsumiki's hands grabbed her hair violently, "You come see me every day! You said it yourself last name night that you only come because I'm there!" You had said that when you phoned your friend last night. In your room. At 10 o'clock at night, "ISN'T THIS WHAT COUPLES DO (Y/N?!"

Tsumiki was now standing, her hands on the table staring at you, you quite scared in all fairness. The sudden change in her had scared you.

"I'm s-s-sorry (y-Y-Y/N)!" Suddenly the girl opposite of you was in tears and in her chair, " I-I d-didn't m-mean t-t-to do t-th-that!"

"Um...no worries..."

You knew she was odd but....

                              ~✝️~
Mikan's POV
I freaked out and snapped in front of (Y/n). But they said that they don't like me. We cannot have that. I started following them home from our "dates" and following them to school but I never saw who fought them because I always get caught in the infirmary. I'll have to keep them safe. I can't let them getting hurt by anyone...

Your POV
You left Tsumiki when she cheered up slightly and headed back to your house. You'd been there for a few hours just watching some tv but then you hear your phone ring. You didn't recognize the number but you picked up anyway.

"(Y-y/n)?"

"Tsumiki?!"

"L-listen (Y/n), I found your number at school and- and I need your h-help.... I- s-someone am-ambushed m-me on my way h-ho-home a-an-and-"

Tsumiki broke down at that point.

"O-okay Tsumiki. Do you want me to come to school?"

"Ye*hic* th-that would r-really *hic* help."

"Okay, I'm on my way," you said as you clicked off the call and left your house.

You didn't think one minute Tsumiki was lying and faking her crying or that large smirk appeared on her face as soon as you spoke those last few words.

                              ~✝️~
"TSUMIKI!" You yelled into the empty school. She didn't reply.

You decided that the infirmary was a reasonable place to go, chances were that she was in there.

"Tsumiki?" You asked gently as you entered the dark room before you felt a sharp pain in your right arm and your vision blurred.

"I'll take you home (Y/n), don't worry." A familiar voice spoke.

                               ~✝️~
You groaned and tried to sit up. You couldn't. You were tied to something that looks like an operating table.

"You're awake," that voice... you tilted your head to see the Ultimate Nurse staring at you, "I'm so glad. Don't worry if you get hurt I can fix it."

The nurse walked over to something out of your sight before reappearing with several medical tools and needles.

"And if you don't love me I can also fix that. If you have any thing that either of us dislike
I CAN CHANGE IT."