❥15

-We could spent all day together and i'd still miss you the second you'd leave-

"Hey, Olivia, wake up. We've arrived In La." Olivia mumbled a complain before slowly opening her eyes to see who had woken her up. "Hey" she lightly smiled as soon as she saw it was Daniel. Daniel smiled back at her and opened the curtain of her bunk so he could sit on the edge of her bed. "I am sorry to wake you, but we're at the venue." The boy apologized, but the girl shook her head; "It's fine, I'm excited to be back in La, eventhough it's only for two days." Olivia went to sit up straight and brushed a hand through her hair. "Me too, It's nice to actually sleep in my own bed for once." Daniel grinned while he slowly got up. "Everyone is already inside of the venue so you can just get changed in here and everything." "I will, I'll be inside in twenty."

Emma❤️: I hope it's still okay if I pick you up in thirty minutes so we can hang out?

You: More than okay :) I am so excited!

Emma❤️: Me too! I missed you so much.. So what's our planning?

You: You pick me up and drive us to my appartement so I can just fix some things there, then we go back to the venue so I can introduce you to everyone!

Emma❤️: Urgh I can't wait to meet those hotties.

You: Hi it's Zach here, one of the hotties!

Emma❤️: Oh my this is embarassing, well, Hi zach. Which one are you again?

You: I am the less tall one with the red cheeks (In my defense I am taller than Jack!)

Emma❤️: Less tall one, do you mean short honey?

You: I prefer less tall.

Emma❤️: Well aren't you a cute little boy.

You: I am none of those things!

Emma❤️: So you're not a boy?

You: You're making me look like a fool, Emma.

Emma❤️: It's okay it's not like you have a chance anyway ;)

You: OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT BYE EMMA, YOU'RE A BULLY.

You: Liv here again, I see you met Zach..

Emma❤️: WHY DID THAT GUY HAVE YOUR PHONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

You: He just kinda took it, we can't blame him though, he's still so young.

Emma❤️: And he just told me he doesn't even have a penis... Such a sad boy.

Emma❤️: Anyways I am on my way to you right now.

"EMMA! I AM COMING FOR YOU!" Olivia ran up to the girl who just entered the venue and looked like she was searching for her best friend. "LIV AAAHH!" Within a few moments the two girls were hugging eachother tightly, like they hadn't seen eachother in years. "I missed you and it's only been four weeks." Emma laughed after letting go of Olivia. "I missed you too. The boys are busy right now so why don't we go to my appartement first, you can meet them later." Olivia spoke while walking to the doors that led to outside. "Yeah, why don't we do that?" Emma laughed, repeating the pun Olivia had unintentionally made. Olivia jokingly rolled her eyes and pushed Emma a little, making her laugh even harder.

"Guys, hey!" Olivia walked inside the relax room, leaving Emma alone in the hallway. "Hey Liv!" All the boys looked up from what they were doing to greet her. "So I want you to meet someone, Emma can you come in?" Olivia looked at the door waiting for Emma to appear in it, which she soon did. "Hi, I am Emma!" The girl introduced herself almost immediately. "Oh no, she is the bully!" Zach joked, making a 'scared' face. "Oh no, he is the boy without a penis!" Emma joked back, making all the other boys look at them in confusion. "We've met before, through text." Zach explained, shortly looking at the boys before turning back to Emma; "And I do in fact have a penis." Emma laughed shortly before opening her mouth to speak; "You said you weren't a boy, I just believed your words." Zach rolled his eyes, something he had taken over from Olivia as a result of spending so much time with her. "I wish I could prove it in an appropriate way." He sighed, making everyone in the room laugh. "I can confirm that Zach in fact does have a penis." Jack joined the conversation, making it even worse than it already was. "I don't even want to know... lets just end this right here please." Olivia sighed while taking the seat next to Jonah. "Okay fine, who is who again?" Emma asked while sitting down next to Zach who was sitting across from Olivia. "I am Jonah." "I am Daniel" "I am Jack." "And I am Corbyn!"

@OliviaSanders: I missed her so much wow

@OliviaSanders: I missed her so much wow. @Emmadaisyjones

@User1: Two amazing girls ;)
@Anna.seavey: I love this picture
@Oliviasanders: Angel @anna.seavey
@Emmadaisyjones: Urgh missed you too❤️
@imzachherron: How could you miss her lol
@emmadaisyjones: How could you not lets be honest! @imzachherron
@Jackaverymusic: sooo like no pic creds?
@seaveydaniel: that sucks huh Jack! Now you know how I feel! @jackaverymusic
@Jackaverymusic: @Seaveydaniel stop crying already you baby.
@wdwyeah: Pretty!
@Wdwfangirl: You seem so close to the guys I'm jealous!
@Oliviasanders: don't be @wdwfangirl they are all losers!

"So, how about you and Daniel?" Emma asked Olivia. The two girls had been sitting on Olivia's bed for a while, just catching up on everything and enjoying eachothers company. "Me and Daniel, well, He is the one I am closest to." Olivia responded to her best friend, who had been asking alot of questions for the past half hour. "I've noticed. Anything special going on?" Emma said while wiggling with her brows. "I don't know, I think we flirt sometimes, and we cuddle and stuff.." The question made Olivia think of her relationship with Daniel, was there anything between them? "And stuff?!" Emma practically yelled, making Olivia grab her ears. "Jesus Emma, I mean that he gives me kisses on my head and things like that.. but so do all the other boys so it's nothing special really." Olivia shrugs. "Well, I ship you two."

I hate this chapter it is so messy and badly written I am sorry... I just felt like updating and I wanted Emma and Olivia to reunite since Olivia was in La again... that's why it is kind of a boring chapter... hope you were able to enjoy anyway. Bye xx