You lied

For the past month now, Rick has been so clingy. He disappeared one day, the came back the next and has been on my me like stank on ass.

He looks scared whenever I look at my phone and tries to peek and see what I'm looking at. It's some weird shit going on with him. His ass just don't know I'm a find out and I'm a fuck him up if he did some shit he ain't have no business.

I got in my car and drove to Julie house. We on break and she doesn't live too far from me. She said she had something to show me. What? I don't know. I just hope it ain't no bullshit that's going to upset me.

I had on my black and white crop top with my black and white pants and my black wedge sandal heels. I had on some black shades and my hair was down and curled. I had on burgundy lipstick and tuns of jewelry. To say I looked good was an understatement. I looked damn GREAT!

I pulled up and parked on the curb. I got out the car and walked into Julie and Whitney house. It was a nice two story brick house. I could smell food being cooked. I walked into the kitchen and greeted their parents. They have some nice parents. The English is off, but they got good hearts.

I walked into the living room to see Julie and Whitney look up with me with sad looks on their faces. What the hell is going on? Who died?

"Who died?" I asked.

"Your relationship." Julie said.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"Have a seat" Whitney said patting the seat beside her. I took a seat.

"What happened?" I asked. "Is Rick dead? Oh no! What if he dead!? Oh my g..." I was cut off when I looked at a video on Whitney phone.

Somebody was filming Rick fucking them. He was hella into it. What the hell? When was this? Did he cheat on me?, Who is he fuckin?

It showed him pull out and sperm fly everywhere. Then it showed the person behind the camera. None other than Katelyn!

"Peeka boo Charmed!" she said on the video before turning it off.

"What the fuck!?" I said. I had tears streaming down my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked as she rubbed my back.

"No. This is the second time I've been cheated on." I sobbed.

"Men are such assholes" Whitney said.

"Yea they really are" I said.

"Charmed read the text on there." Julie said.

I looked and it read.

Me and your man did this video when he was gone all day. He was with me for a whole day. He miss the pussy Charmed. He will never want you. Whitney show this to Charmed. She can't take my man and get away with it.

I had even more tears streaming down my face. I got up and walked out of there. I got in my car and drove back to the campus. When I got there, I saw Katelyn and Rick in front of  my dorm arguing.

I got out and started walking towards them. Rick smiled and went to hug and kiss me, but I punched the shit out of him. He held his mouth and looked at me like I was crazy.

"You fucked her and made a fuckin sex tape!" I yelled.

I grabbed Katelyn and drug her by her hair down the sidewalk. She screamed and cried. I beat the shit out of her. I want to do damage. I want her to have a permanent scar. I started punching and scratching her face.

Rick pulled me off her, so I started beating his ass. I punched him in the face, and the curly hair I used to run my fingers through when we would have sex, I was now pulling with all my might as I punched him in the face and stomach.

He got free and ran. Katelyn had ran away too. Good. I don't want them to come back. I hate them both.

I went into the house. I sat on the couch and broke down crying. I went to my room and got undressed. I cried in the shower. I cried while I was drying off. I cried while I was in bed drifting off to sleep.

..........................................................

I'm not scared of lions and tiger and..

I answered my phone. It's been two days since I've heard from Rick.

"Hello"I said with much attitude.

"I'm so sorry. I broke my promise. I'm so sorry baby." he pleaded.

"SHUT YO ASS UP! YOU WASN'T SAYING THAT SHIT WHILE YOU WAS FUCKING UP! SHUT UP! We are over. Dine. Dido! Zap! Don't call me no more" I hung up in his face.

I got out my journal I keep and write in it when things get too rough. I got a pen and started writing.

Rick you had me under yo spell for a while. You promised me things. You made me believe in you. You weren't loyal. I was loyal. I cared for you. I guess that doesn't matter now we are over. You lied.

Hey all

what do you think?

one chapter left

yes I am doing this story off of my summery paragraphs

I learned that I have to keep doing that because if I just do it off the top of my head, my thoughts are not in order.

anyway

comment and vote

smooches