1 | Dorm Life

A/N

This is my first fanfic so I hope you enjoy! I'm going to try and get our cinnamon rolls together as fast as I can because there is a lot of things I have planned for them (I can imagine the lenny faces now xD     but put your dirty minds on hold for now).

Please bare with me if the first chapter is boring. It will be pretty long because I have to get this out of the way before the juiciness. Thanks for reading!

Expect frequent updates.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own My hero academia, I only made this plot and oc characters.

Since this is my first EVER fanfic, please give me constructive criticism, ideas etc. and plz no hate. I'm still trying to get into the swing of writing. Message me if you want: on my profile or whatever for constructive criticism, ideas or just to say hi!

I'm going to quit my blabbing now and lets start the show!!!

Summary:

Class 1A gets an... unexpected visit.
---

It was a breezy and peaceful Sunday early morning in the UA dorms. Several students were scattered across the huge campus preparing for Monday. It was still quite early so not everyone was out and about. One of the early risers being Izuku Midoriya, he was engrossed in another heated training session by himself behind the dorms.

He was practicing his shoot fighting style against some battered trees and big rocks: successfully smashing through them like paper.

Uraraka POV

It's such a pretty day and I'm stuck inside studying for our Physics test on Monday. Sigh. This is very important for my quirk so I decided to skip training to prepare. I glanced out the window of my dorm room and saw Deku training.

I would have liked to do some quirk training with him today but I had to do this. I sighed loudly and relaxed in my chair. It had been about an hour since I started so I'm going to take a quick break to get breakfast and then finish.

Before leaving my room, I looked at my clock: It read 7:14 am.

I took a shower and got dressed into some stylish-casual clothes that I got when Mina, Tsu, Yaomomo, Toru and Jiro went shopping yesterday.

A sky-blue cotton crop top with long sleeves and white short shorts to compliment my white sweatband. I sighed happily as I looked in the mirror and did a little twirl and winked at my reflection.

'Deku will love this outfit~' I thought.

'Stop it Ochako! Stop those thoughts of yours and go out there to do what you were gonna do!'

But it WAS true. She was sure it could turn him into a stuttering mess. But lately, he had done less stuttering and blushing.

'Has he lost interest in me???' she thought

'no, I was sure he was crushing on me yesterday'

'So you DO know that he likes you'

I blushed at the thought

'You must confess!'

'Okay! I can do that!'

'You go girl'

'... but not today'

'WTF'

'soon... very soon.' (A/N By 'soon', I mean soon as in VERY soon. So stay tuned!)

I decided to leave my room at that point so I wouldn't start muttering (a trait I picked up from Deku) without anyone to break me out of the trance. As I left my room, I flicked of her lights and closed the door, locking it.