4 | The Shipping Club

A/N

I'm BACK!

This chapter takes place during the events of the last chapter (Chapter 3 | The Elevator).

I've planned up to Chapter 22.

I'm super excited to keep writing in this story because I have a lot planned :3

IM REALLY SORRY IM LATE AGAIN. I'm writing a bonus chapter to make up for it.

I have every intention to continue this story so if I disappear for a while then I either have other stuff to do or I'm working on chapters in advance, so I can spam update (because strangely, I find it super satisfying to publish chapters).

ANYWAY

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or any art. I only own the plot and any oc's I make.

Soooooo

Let's get this show on the road!

Mina POV

"Ochako and Midori just ran out together so it's time to initiate phase four of Project Band of Authentic Shippers' Extra Meeting, Excepting New Trainees. Or Project B.A.S.E.M.E.N.T for short," I exclaimed to the class

Flashback

"Eiji!" I yelled to Kirishima who was about to leave the empty classroom with Kaminari who just had to add the sly comment of," Don't have too much fun with her while I'm gone," With a matching wink.

Once the exchange was over, Kirishima turned around and said, "Oh hey Mina," He greeted cheerily," What's up?"

"Soooooo," I started.

"Please let this not be one of your crazy plans!" He prayed, looking at the ceiling.

"Too late, I already have my MASTER plan ready to present!" I was bouncing up and down.

"Okay okay. I'll hear you out," He said as he sat on a nearby desk. It was the end of the day on Thursday and Kirishima and I were the only ones left in class.

"Sooooo, I have a brilliant idea!"

"Okay. Hit me with it"

"Sooooo. I want to... start a shipping club!"

"Mina! Do you know how many complaints we already get for meddling in other people's love life's!"

"I know. I know, but this time I have this GREAT feeling in my gut that THIS TIME its gonna work!"

"Fine. I'll help you to make sure you don't get yourself into trouble... and because you're my girlfriend" He added, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Great! So, I'm gonna ask Cementoss if he can build another floor on the dor-"

"What?!" He interrupted.

"Just listen! Okay, so I'm gonna ask Cementoss if he can build an underground floor on the 1A dorms if the students who failed the final exam can get their grades up and stuff," I explained.

"I understand your plan, but do you seriously think he'll agree to that? I mean, it's a whole floor"

"It took him like three days to build the entire thing! He can probably add one more teeny floor no-sweat!"