2:

YG: I don't know I really wanted to go some were in about 30 minutes

You: Really? Were?

B : Cute!

You looked at Yugyeom with a happy and really confused look, he just gave you this smirk and look in his eyes. You were familiar with his smirks but this time it was a little different. It reminded you of the look from back at the house but he looked more serious this time. You just nod your head showing him that you were ready for whatever he was preparing.

You and Bella eventually go back to the dance floor after resting a little while longer as Yugyeom and Jungkook talk at the tables. When you get at the dance floor you and Bella just dance like crazy people and you were having lots of fun again. A few fast minutes of dancing pass when Bella said.

B: Im gonna go to the lady's room, be right back okay?

You: k!

You continue dancing by yourself when someone familiar comes up to you. 

???: Hey y/n, long time no see

You turn around and are very surprised when you see your ex boyfriend standing in front of you. You hadn't seen him in almost a year after your break up because he had moved away. That's why you had broke up, long distance made you both lose feelings for each other 😞

You: Yoongi!

You jump up to him and hug him, he picks you up and holds you tightly. You latch yourself on him and start tearing up as he holds you. He tightly holds you up in his arms but finally puts you down and wipes your tears of joy and happiness away for you.

Yoongi:  How have you been princess

You: I've been fine! Im just shocked your here.

Yoongi: Yah after we moved it turned out my dad was cheating on my mom so we moved back here last week.

You: Well damn. Im so sorry how is she i haven't seen her in a while

Yoongi: Shes great actually don't worry about it.

You: Well its really good seeing you.

Yoongi: Same here, do you still have the same contact number?

You: Yah, you?

Yoongi: Yah... Well, do you want to dance I see your alone right now.

You: You should already know the answer to that.

Yoongi smiled at you with the gummiest smile and as soon as you were about to dance all hype a slow song started playing.

Yoongi: Um, this is awkward. You don't have t-

You cut him off by puting your hands on his shoulders.

You: Shut up, Don't make it awkward just dance with me

Yoongi put his hands on your waist and he pulled you closer to him. You rest your head on his shoulder as you both start swaying slowly to the music. 

Yoongi: Since when are you the boss type

You: Im not i just didn't want to hear you being all sincere

Yoongi: Oh

You and Yoongi go into a complete silence while you both continue dancing.
You held onto him tightly as you dance with him but something felt off. You honestly felt a little awkward dancing with him. Not because he was your ex or anything but because you felt like someone was watching you. Then Yoongi interrupted your thoughts also breaking the silence.