Mix Up

Hi Guys This is the First Part of Our New Book. If you can just read and vote on our chapters we would love it.

Enjoy the book

The cool breeze felt nice on my face. London mornings were always so beautiful and Tom Holland took it upon himself to go for a walk once a week when he was in London.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked with Tessa along the road I started thinking about how I was due to start filming Spider Man- Far From Home soon and I would soon have to leave behind my family once again. I took out my phone to text my best friend Haz that I would be a few minutes late to our breakfast when I forgot to look where I was going and bumped into a pretty girl. When I hit her both of phones went flying across the sidewalk.

"Shoot" I yelled loudly enough to startle both the girl and Tessa. "Sorry. That's a new phone and I haven't gotten a case for it yet."

"Oh your fine. Same here. I just got the iPhone 8. I'm Hannah."

"Hey me too," I said. "And I'm Tom. Well sorry. Have a nice day" I said quickly before turning around the block. Haz always made fun of me for this but I was super shy around girls. I then continued on my walk home totally forgetting to text Haz, dropped Tessa off and then hopped in the car to breakfast with him. When I got there I walked into and was greeted by an annoying look on his face.

"Where were you?" he says loud enough for the rest of the Cafe to hear.

"Sorry I was walking Tessa and ran into someone. And you don't have to get so upset. I was 5 minuets late".

"Haha. That's true mate. It's all good".

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I was easily bored.

"I don't know"he replied. "Seen anything funny on Instagram lately?"

"Oh ya" I said laughing after remembering a Spider-Man meme that I saw. I took out my phone and entered my password.

5789

The Phone buzzed in my hand. "Oops entered my password in wrong" I said.

"You're such a div Tom" Harrison said chuckling.

5789

The phone buzzed again. That was when I realized that my the lock screen showed a picture of two girls in a selfie. And one of those girls was the girl I bumped into.

"Oh shit" I said.

Haz looked up from his phone. "What's wrong" he said in a voice that showed he didn't actually care.

"When I bumped into that girl earlier we dropped our phones and I think I grabbed the wrong one." Just as I said that my, well her phone started ringing. I picked up on the second ring.

"Tom?" A timid shy voice on the phone says.

"Ya" I respond. "Is this Hannah".

"Yep" she said even more shy now "sorry I just realized I took your phone. You must be so mad"

"Haha. No of course I'm not mad. Do you want to meet somewhere so we can exchange phones?" I said.

"Ya that would be great".

"How about the Cafe on 5th. That's where I am now".

"Oh I love that place" she said. "I'm getting in the car now" she said and then hung up.

"Who was that?" Haz said eyeing me.

"Just the girl from earlier." I said,

"Oooh. Are you gonna have a make out with her". He said grinning.

"Oh my god Haz. Your a real 12 year old sometimes you know that right" I said in a miffed tone.

"Yep. And that's a compliment" he said keeping his stupid grin on his face.

"Ugh let's just order" you said which clammed him up as he scoured the menu for his favorite meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as you guys where finishing up your food the girl, Hannah, walked in.

"Hey" you said, waving her over.

She came over and stood by the table.

"Hi. I'm so sorry again. You must hate me. And ugly American girl stealing your phone".

"Haha no. And don't say that your are super pretty. I was the one that took of quickly. If anything it's my fault. At least let me make up for it but buying you breakfast".

"No". She said. "I can't make you do that".

"Oh come on" I responded. "It's the least I can do". You said before scooting over and patting the bench in the booth you were in for her to sit down.

She reluctantly sat down and you guys started talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After talking for an hour or so she said she had to leave. When she left you saw Haz looking at you.

"What?" You said.

"Oh nothing. You just really seem to like that girl" he said with a devilish grin.

"No"I said. But even as I said that I realized I did have a bit of a crush on her. "Well maybe. But I don't know her and she won't like me".

"Come on mate" he said, "You're Tom Holland. Of course she will like you".

"Eh. I don't know. Let's just go you said." but In your mind you knew you were gonna text her.