6. Edgy*

Chapter Six -- Edgy

Harry finally decided to come around Louis' locker today. He flinched away when Harry had touched his forearm under his long sleeve shirt.

"Hey, Lou." Harry said softly.

"Hi."

"I missed you." Harry said, reaching out to hug him, Louis flinched away again.

"Where.." He cleared his throat. "Where were you?" Louis asked and Harry felt his heart tearing apart with how broken Louis sounded.

Harry's voice softened. "I got suspended."

Louis let out a small sigh of relief. "Are.. Are you just here for gum then?"

"Nope. I wanted to see my favourite person in the world."

Louis blushed. "And that's me?"

"No, it's Kaleb Richards. Of course it's you, silly." Harry chuckled. Louis smiled softly. "Hey, Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you uhm.." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "Do you want a piece of my gum?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I have to get you to do something though."

Louis smiled softly again. "Anything."

"You have to come on a date with me. Tonight. And you have to wear that blue sorta tight-ish short sleeve shirt that you always roll up."

Louis gulped, "S-Short sleeve?"

"Yep." Harry said smiling, not noticing how fidgety Louis had become again.

"Oh uhm.. Alr-Alright."

It was then when Louis had accepted that a group of people walked towards them calling them faggots and Louis ran away, breaking out crying, with Harry hot on his tail.

Harry then noticed Louis' arm filled with slits when his sleeve moved a bit and found out why he was so edgy.

[hi! this is on my phone so I'll be editing and bolding and italicizing when I get on my laptop! I just thought this should just be updated because ALMOST FOUR HUNDRED FREAKING READS]